Page 7

"That's sick. Why can't you tell Dream?" Sapnap asked.

"Because I'm sure he won't listen. And if I tell anyone, then I'm gonna have to finish the rest of my year online," I said. "Please keep this between us, Sap."

"Okay. Yeah, of course. Sure. I promise."

The next day, I got to school and everyone was staring at me. I walked slowly to the school and felt someone put an arm around me.

"Hey," Sapnap said.

"What's up?" Karl came to my other side.

"Hi," Ranboo said.

"Yo," Quackity joined with Bad.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We're your friends!" Ranboo said. They walked into class with me and sat around me. Dream looked at them and they ignored him.

"What the fuck?" He asked. "What's your problem?"

"What's yours?" Quackity asked and he shook his head. We started class and people were still whispering about me. The boys followed me to all my classes all day and we all got lunch. They stayed with me until the end of the year. Obviously not Ranboo since he had his own schooling. But I felt better with everyone. They were all nice to me and took my side on what had happened instead of Dream's side. At least Dream wasn't failing me in class. The end of the year came and it was time to graduate.

"The worst part is wearing this thing," I told the boys when we were in my house. We were chilling in my room and they were either sitting on my bed or on my floor.

"It's not bad once you're done with it," Sap said. "Just pray your parents aren't sentimental and take a million pictures."

"Dude, I'm adopted. And I'm the only one who's graduating," I said.

"Oof!" Quackity said. "It wasn't so bad when I graduated. We just took about 3 pics. 1 with just me, 1 with my mom, and one with my dad."

"Stop making me feel young," I sighed.

"Yo, play us a song!" Karl said.

"What mood do you want?" I asked and logged into my computer.

"Break up," Bad said.

"Jeez. You okay?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yes," he smiled.

"Um... This one is called July," I said and played it. I basically put my songs on shuffle and we just listened to them.

"That's a bop," Karl said and Sapnap laughed.

"Vibing, vibing, vibing," Sapnap said and bopped his head.

"Y'all are weird," I shook my head with a smile. "I have to wear stuff under this."

"Why?"

"I'm not about to sing in my graduation outfit, dumb fuck."

"Language!" Bad said with a laugh.

"Sorry, Bad."

"Yeah! Language!" Sapnap said.

"My point still got across."

"So what will you wear?" Quackity asked.

"This," I got a glittery black dress from my closet. It was a super short one that was more like a slip you'd wear to a club.

"Can you send me that song, July? Like, the beat for it?" Sap asked and I sent it to him through discord.

"It's getting late. Are y'all staying or what?"

"Yeah. I will," Sapnap said.

"Same," Alex and Karl said.

"Sure," Bad said. They slept around the house and were ready for graduation the next day.

Mom wanted to take tons of pics and I was basically running from her. The boys all wanted to take pics with me so I'd "remember them when I become famous". We got to the school and waited in line to get our certificates. I was called up and shook everyone's hand, got my certificate, and immediately got off. My parents knew everything Dream had done and Charles hated him the most. As soon as I got off, I took my outfit off and handed it to my parents.

"Ooh! Damn!" Sapnap said and took a pic of me.

"Ew!" I said and slapped his arm. "Leave me alone."

"Yo, introduce us to your famous friends," Karl said. I motioned for them to follow me and they did. We went to the mini-stage set up and I introduced them to Benny Blanco, Khalid, All Time Low, and Blackbear. After everyone got their certificates, they all stood in front of the stage. There were a few stools on the stage and the songs started.

"She can't sing, bro. There's no way," some students said.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up?" Sapnap asked and Bad agreed since he didn't language him. The first song was with Khalid and Benny Blanco called Eastside. My part came and I nailed it. Then the second song came and I sang my bit in that too. We finished and Sapnap whispered to the music player. He plugged his phone in and Karl ran on the stage.

"Hi. Um... I'm Karl. This is one of her original songs called July," Karl said and ran off. It started and I sang the beginning as I flipped them off.

"Language," Bad whispered. I finished the song and Karl tackled me in a hug. We got off the stage and Quackity walked onto the stage.

"We have stuff to clear up here. Your teacher, Mr. D, accused her of dating different men. Miranda is nothing like that. She was meeting with them to come up with these songs. You all lost your opportunity to be friends with someone who is soon gonna be famous. You lost your opportunity to be friends with an amazing person. He had no evidence other than pictures. He made dumb accusations. But it won't bother her now. She's moving to a mansion in Cali and you'll never get your opportunities," he said. "So, here are some last words. So long bitches!" He said and got off the stage.

That's exactly what I did. I moved to Cali and started streaming. I released my songs as well and was becoming a hit. My songs were on the radio, on the spotify top 50, and I was happy. I had somehow found it in me to forgive Dream.