Page 6

"Now I feel bad," Bad said.

"Ouch," Dream walked away. I followed him and he looked at me. "You wanna feed her?"

"Yes!" I said. He gave me the food and I fed her. She immediately ate it and nuzzled her face in my leg. Dream picked her up and handed her to me.

"She loves anyone who feeds her," he said and pet her head.

"She's so cute," I said.

"Mh-Hm." We went back to everyone and Sapnap wanted to hold her. I passed her over and sat on the couch. She escaped his grasp and ran to me, curling up on my lap.

"Aww!" Karl said. I pet her and Dream sat next to me. Patches licked herself and fell asleep on me. Everyone wanted to go to Universal and I couldn't get up.

"Ooh, personal problem," Dream said. "Looks like we'll have to leave you behind." I gave him a glare and he shrugged. "I don't make the rules. The cats do. You never wake a sleeping cat." Everyone went to the door and Dream stayed next to me.

"Dream," I whispered and he smiled.

"Alright. Fine." He slowly lifted Patches and set her aside so she was still sleeping. "There." We left and most took Sap's car. There was Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Bad, and Ranboo in his car and then Dream and I in Dream's car. "Are we friends?" Dream asked as we left.

"It's up to you. Do you wanna be friends with someone like me?" I asked.

"You're nice, I guess. I don't know. I'll be your friend. You're my friend."

"Okay." We got to Universal and Karl was really excited. Dream and I walked together and we all decided to get some food at the Harry Potter place. The boys ordered shots and I wanted to join them.

"No! Shots are for the boys!" Quackity said.

"Come here," Sapnap pulled me aside. He pulled two shot glasses from his pocket and handed me one. "Ready?" He asked. We took them and I had the least reaction. "Oh. It burns. How are you fine?"

"When I was a baby, my biological grandmother used to rub vodka on my lips to make me stop crying," I said.

"What the fuck?" He laughed.

"Sapnap. You missed shots with the boys," Ranboo said.

"Well, you left her out, so I did shots with her," Sapnap said and everyone was quiet as we walked. I was looking down at my phone and Dream came over.

"Why are you so socially awkward?" He put an arm around me and I put my phone in my pocket.

"I'm not socially awkward. I'm just an extra wheel here. Y'all have your stuff to talk about," I said.

"So? Okay, Sap will help you with minecraft and joining our discord. I want you to get on the SMP and Karl will give you a tour."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," Dream shrugged. "It's not weird or anything." Sapnap helped me set stuff up at night and Charles chilled on my bed.

"Why do you have that setup there?" Sap pointed.

"Oh, that's his," I lied.

"Find that hard to believe."

"I'm not lying. Do you expect me to stream?"

"Yeah. You know how to do it on twitch?"

"Don't know how to share my screen and stuff."

"Start a test stream and we can just chat or something." I did and some people joined. "And just go back," Sap said after showing me.

"Okay. Got it. Pull up that chair," I said. He did and I gave him an earbud.

"You have 186,662 people watching?" He asked.

"The title says 'With Sapnap', dude. Yeah." The next day was me playing on the SMP with everyone. Graduation was coming in a month and I wasn't that excited. I had applied for colleges and was interested in the art of digital drawing, website making, and clothes design. Mom, dad, and Charles supported it and I had decided to do it online. I went to school and Rose and Selena had already been back. That weekend, I had been planning something for graduation with some big artists. I sat in Dream's class and he ignored me.

"Ooh! So Dream has to work here until graduation, so I'm here!" Sap said and I smiled.

"Yay?" I laughed.

"What was your weekend like? You weren't on the SMP."

"Yeah. I was... busy." School started and the class was almost over.

"I found some pictures of a student in our class," Dream looked at me and put a PowerPoint of my weekend. "This is Miranda. Here she's seen with 2 guys walking into this building. You might think, 'Wait. She's not a slut. There are 2 others.' Well, they waited outside while she was probably getting railed. That was Saturday. On Sunday, she was seen with a whole group, going into another room, probably getting railed."

"Ooh!" Everyone said.

"What if she was singing?" Rose asked.

"Really? The bitch can only lip-sync!" A boy yelled.

"She moved on from person to person, got railed, then has the courage to show her face here," Dream said. All I could do was sit silently. Class ended and I walked out.

"Are-" I started.

"We can't be friends with people like you," Selena said and walked away with Rose.

"Hey, slut. How much you charge for a night?" A boy came to me with his friend.

"Fuck off," Sapnap came over.

"Or what?" He asked and Sap punched him in the face before pulling me away.

"Go believe Dream," I said.

"No. He's being a dick. I know you enough, Miranda. You are not like that. So don't think I'm on his side," Sap said.

"Thanks," I hugged him.

"But I expect an explanation." I nodded. "Lunch?" Sap had come with Dream so he wanted me to drive. We got food and ate.

"Do you wanna come over after school so I can explain?"

"Yeah."

I took him home and to my room after school and was thinking of ways to tell him.

"You asked what this was," I pointed at my second set up. "I sing. It's for, I guess, my work, you could say." I sat, logged in, and opened a file. "Here's one of my songs." I played one called Panic Room.

"Woah."

"At graduation, there's gonna be a performance with Benny Blanco, Khalid, All Time Low, Blackbear, and me. The songs feature me."