Page 22

"Hey," I said.

"Was that actually Drista?" He asked.

"Drista, c'mere."

"Hi," she said.

"Hi. Can you just meow into the mic for a sec?"

"Um... Sure." She did and he hung up. He finished the track and released it immediately. I took Drista back and we went to the living room. Dream refused to make eye contact with me and Sapnap was giggling.

"What?" I asked.

"What the fuck?" Dream yelled.

"What?"

"You! You, too!" He looked at Drista.

"He heard it. Run," Drista said.

"Yeah. Run. I'm gonna beat your ass!" Dream told me. Drista walked away and Sapnap just watched.

"Fight, fight, fight, fight-" He started.

"Shut up," I ordered and he went quiet, immediately walking away.

"You are on my nerves!" Dream lifted me to his room and tackled me onto the bed. "You are the most annoying person I've ever been with! And you're so stubborn."

"I agree," I smiled.

"You got my own sister against me!" He said.

"Mh-Hm. It was sick though. You have to agree with that," I said.

"It's about me. It's not sick." I let out a little yawn and got up.

"I have to get home."

"What, no!" He said.

"Yeah. You can come with. I don't mind."

"No! I have to stay here."

"I have work in the morning, Dream. And I have school."

"Fine. Go home and leave me then."

"I will," I walked down and went home. The next day, I finished all my work and Dream called me late to play geoguesser with him.

"If you were my wife, I'd put poison in your coffee," Dream said.
"If you were my husband, I'd drink it," I stated and his chat went crazy. He chuckled and went quiet.

"You're so mean to me," he said.

"No, I'm not. You love me," I said.

"Mh-Hm. What's my favorite crime to commit? What?" Dream read a comment.

"I like arson. If I went to jail, what do you think it would be for?"

"Murder."

"Did you know the best way to murder someone is with an icecicle? Because it'll melt so the police can't find your fingerprints. You can let it melt in the sink so there's no blood."

"I'm scared of you." I laughed and leaned forward. There was a loud bang as I hit my forehead on the desk. "What was that?"

"I hit my head on the desk."

"Are you... okay...?"

"Yes." I played for a bit, then he ended. We stayed on a call together and Dream turned on a face cam.

"Turn on your cam," Dream told me and I did. "Ew! What the hell, you're ugly!" He said.

"Hey!" I said.

"Are you lonely?" He asked.

"Yeah. I hate having a big house and living alone."

"Our lease ends in a couple days. Nick said he's gonna get his own place."

"What about you?" I asked.

"Can I live with you?"

"Yeah," I smiled and looked at my phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"You're doing something."

"No."

"Send me pics of you." I looked at him and blinked.

"No," I stated and he chuckled. He texted me pics of him and I saved them all. I sent him a few cute pics of me and saw him smile a little. I let out a little yawn and adjusted on my chair. I got my pillow and blanket and relaxed on the chair, getting comfy. Dream started telling me some stories about his childhood and I fell asleep to them. In the morning, I woke up to see I was still on the call. Dream had fallen asleep on his chair with a blanket and pillow as well. I shifted a little and decided to wake him. "Clay!" I screamed into the mic and he fell off his chair.

"Ow! Fuck you! Fuck! You!" He screamed. Sapnap walked in and stared at Dream on the ground.

"What the honk?" He asked.

"I was sleeping and she screamed my name into the mic!" Dream got up and sat back on the chair.

"Morning to you too, asshole," I smiled and he took his headphones off, walking into his bathroom.

"Hey," Sapnap put the headphones on and sat.

"Hi," I said.

"What's up?"

"Ew."

"You clearly woke up a bitch."

"Yes! Suck it up, buttercup," I stated with a smile. I ended the call so I could go take a shower and finished getting dressed when Dream climbed through my window.

"Think it's funny to scream my name when I'm sleeping?" He asked and tickled me. I laughed and he stopped, hugging me. "You're cute when you sleep," he said.

"Aww. Stop!" I buried my face in his chest. "Thanks, though." Dream squeezed me and rested his chin on my head.

"We're gonna have a great time living together. I'll be the best boyfriend ever. I do some chores, but I'll respect you and love you. Okay? And Patches will think you're a great 'mommy'."

"Not that cheesy, but I'll take it. We'll make this work," I nodded in agreement.

We moved in together and Patches loved exploring the house. Dream kept his work and did his chores while being the best boyfriend he could be. We had friends over a lot and it was usually Sapnap. Dream and I dated for a couple years and both our careers were good. Dream still had his whole fanbase who supported him endlessly and loved him while I still had all my fans who listened to my music and watched my streams. Of course, there were haters like Kaceytron. She'd make remarks about our relationship and Dream's friendship with George, saying that he's teasing or making fun of the LGBTQ+ community by flirting with George and dating me. Our fandoms came together and were telling her to back off. Dream even confronted her about it, but then she still continued to hate so we all ignored her. But the most important thing was that Dream and I were happy. We just needed each other and our friends.

The End