Page 10

"1 big marshmallow and 5 small ones. Just how you like it. Made with milk instead of water because you don't like it thin," he said.

"Thanks, Sapnap," I said and he smiled. I drank it and finished it. He took the mug and my family just watched the scene.

"I'll start the water again. Stay here. I'll be back," Dream started the water and left. He got back, stopped it, and let me out. He wrapped me in a warm towel that he had just heated in the dryer. I felt better as he wiped my hair. "Done," he said. "You ready to go home?"

"Yeah," I said.

"You can take her," he nudged me to Charles.

"I'm still trying to process how the fuck you two know her better than we do..." Charles said.

"Can he come with us?" I asked.

"No," dad said and mom nudged him.

"If he wants to," she said. I looked at Dream and he bit his lip.

"Please?" I asked.

"It's weird. I'd be a wheel," he said.

"No, you won't. Please?"

"Miranda..."

"Clay..." I said and he sighed.

"Fine."

"Sappy Nappy! Wanna come with us?" I bounced to his room.

"I'm streaming," he laughed.

"Hi stream. Turn on face cam," I said.

"No," he said. I turned it on and waved.

"Okay. I'm going home."

"Okay. Feel better!" He said.

"I will." I left and we ordered dinner later. There were glares going at Dream from Charles and dad.

"Can I date her?" Dream asked.

"Absolutely not," Dad said and I looked at him. "You barely know anything about her."

"In all due respect, I know a lot about her. More than you do." Dad scoffed like Charles. "She orders kids meals at every drive-thru she goes to because she likes people giving her their food. Makes her feel loved. She prefers coffee over tea. Coffee without sugar and with creamer unless it's cold brew which she will only have from Starbucks because Dunkin puts cream in theirs. If she has to have tea, she takes lavender because it calms her nerves. But she takes sugar for that. Her favorite style of pizza is Chicago style and her least favorite is Hawaiian style. She hates pineapple on her pizza. Let's get more intimate, shall we? She likes watching movies either in a living room or an outdoor theatre. On the couch, she prefers to sit on the right side and liked when you squeeze her into the corner so she barely has room to move. In bed? I've never slept with her, but I know she likes the side closest to the door. She leaves the bedroom door open at night so the demons in the hall can watch her at 3 in the morning. She prefers handholds in public and likes the male to take control and pull her around. Never hold her waist. Only waist hugs from behind because what girl doesn't like that? And finally, she likes when boys give her their sweatshirts because they smell like him. But she likes giving something of hers in return so he's reminded of her. But I absolutely fell for her. Why wouldn't I think of her every second of the day?" Dream asked and everyone started at him. He looked back at the food and I finished eating. I threw my stuff away and Dream slid his food to me so I could steal stuff. I was done and we all stayed sitting.

"Give me one good reason why I should let you date her," dad said.

"I made a mistake. I apologized to her and she knows why I did what I did. I wanted her to myself and was jealous when I saw her hanging out with other guys. Especially since she's 18. I won't make the mistake of hurting her feelings ever again. She means too much to me."

"I'll give it some thinking," dad said and I smiled to myself. Dream went to leave and I walked him to the door.

"Text me if you need anything," Dream said.

"Okay," I smiled.

"Don't stress yourself out. You're good at what you do. Don't be a little bitch and go cry for attention."

"Okay." He chuckled and set a hand on my cheek, not caring that everyone was seeing.

"I'll see you around," he said.

"Okay."

"Mh-Hm." He pecked me on the lips once and left. I shut the door and turned to everyone. I squealed and ran to my room.

"He kissed me! He kissed me! Right in front of you!" I sang and pointed at dad. I slept well that night and felt better the next day. I finished my song and didn't know when I'd release it. Hopefully soon since I really liked it. I got home and was gonna stream. Corpse was getting on the SMP, but I was mainly hanging out with Dream. I wanted to fix my house and was working on that when Techno ran in with Dream and blew it up with TNT, killing me in the process.

"Hi, Corpse," I said and crouched, walking to him.

"Hello," he said.

"Can you beat up some fuckers for me?" I asked.

"Yes. Why am I killing?"

"Techno and Dream." He killed both of them and came back.

"You're welcome," he said.

"Thanks," I laughed. "Hey, I was listening to agoraphobic because bad bitches stream agoraphobic."

"Yes!" He yelled.

"I loved it."

"Are you free on Monday to join my friends and me in a game?" Corpse asked.

"What time?"

"3pm?"

"Hmm..."

"If you're busy, it's okay."

"No. It's just a nail appointment. I can adjust it. Okay. I'll only be able to play for, like, 2-3 hours. Then I have some work stuff."

"Okay. That's fine."

"Okay. I have to end the stream now and get off."

"No!" Dream joined the call.

"Oh, hey. Can I have my stuff back?" I asked.

"Yeah," he laughed. "Come to my house. I put it in the enderchest." I went to his house and got my stuff back.

"Okay. I'm leaving now," I said.

"No!" He screamed.

"Yes."

"No! No! No!"

"Yes," I laughed. "I'll call you later."

"End stream and call me now!"

"Fine. I'm tired!" I said and left the game and ended the stream. I called Dream after he ended his stream and he answered.