Page 13

"Oh. I'll stay PG. Or E or something," I said.

"Okay. I'm trusting you." I didn't build anything that was language. "I think you should pick the next category."

"Mhh... Space."

"Ooh. That's good." We started and I was surprised at how good I was.

"In high school, I was obsessed with Astronomy."

"Isn't that Zodiacs?"

"No. That's astrology."

"You recently finished high school. Are you planning on going to college?"

"Actually, yes. I'm gonna manage work, then streaming, then college."

"Ooh. What are you planning and studying?"

"Mainly design and stuff like that. I'm trying to find something that's gonna be beneficial to my work related stuff." We finished and Bad had made a planet while I made a crash landed UFO. I ended my stream and raided Karl. I slept for the night and got up early to drop mom, dad, and Charles at the airport. I streamed early and had my facecam on. "How close am I to Corpse? I've talked to him only twice. So I wouldn't say close," I said.

"Let me in! Let me in, please," there was a knock on my balcony door and I turned to see Sapnap. I laughed and let him in.

"How did you get past security?" I asked.

"Your guard is allergic to cats. Dream sent me to bring Patches." Patches jumped on my bed and slept.

"Wanna say hi to the stream?"

"Hi! Someone just asked what I smell like."

"Old Spice deodorant. More precisely Wolf Thorne. It's what Dream uses. Smell this," I told Sap who smelled my hoodie.

"Is that his?"

"Yeah. How do we feel about people shipping us? I personally don't care. But it's never gonna happen. Like... You're 19, right?"

"Yeah," Sap said.

"He might be older than me, but I have a boyfriend," I said. I pulled a second chair over and Sap got to sit.

"Tattoo pen?"

"Oh, right. I owe them a stream where Ranboo does my hair and Dream gives me a tattoo. There's a tweet by Gymshark and whoever's comment gets the most likes gets the billboard owned by them in Time Square. I'm in the lead with Jshlatt and Corpse behind me." We talked and Sapnap left. I joined Corpse's game in the afternoon and had done something. I knew it would make him happy to get his song on a billboard, so I had retweeted Corpse's tweet so it would get likes. I played with everyone and ended. I had to go get some work done, but streamed later. "I have 2 days left with my managers since my contract ends and they refused to release my new song. So I spent my afternoon downloading my songs onto this and deleting them from their files. Why is everyone commenting Dream? I usually see some, guys, but my mods are having to delete a lot," I said. "I'm not mad. Just concerned. Did something happen? No? Okay. Corpse tagged me? I'll check later."
"Hello," Corpse joined my discord.

"Oh, Jesus- Hi," I said.

"I tagged you saying that I had texted you."
"I'm really not good with texts or DMs. I get a million texts in a day and don't respond to any of them. If you ever wanna get a hold of me, just call. That's all I really answer."

"I feel that. I'll tell you what I said. Basically thanks for retweeting my thing."

"Oh, yeah! Yeah, I own the billboard across from it. I let people put stuff on there after charging them. So I'll let you use mine if you don't win," I said.

"How much do you charge?" Corpse asked.

"I'll let you use it for free. I have mad respect for what you do."

"Thanks." I ended stream and Dream was online in minecraft. I debated on getting on and decided it was too late. I slept and Patches joined me.

The next day, Sapnap called me over to help build a chair, so I went over. A little girl opened the door and stared at me.

"Who is it?" Dream asked.

"You're Miranda Swank," she said.

"You're Drista," I said.

"Oh, hi," Dream opened the door.

"Hi," I kissed his cheek.

"What did I do now?"

"I'm here to help Nick build a chair."

"Why didn't he ask me?"

"You'd stand there and laugh like a kettle as he asks for help." I went to walk away and Dream pulled me back. He gave a kiss and Drista gasped.

"You're dating her?" She asked.

"Don't tell anyone," Dream said. I helped Sapnap and then hung with Drista.

"What's it like running from the paparazzi?" She asked.

"I'm going shopping later. Wanna come with me?" I asked.

"Let me ask Clay," she asked and came back with him.

"How long will you take her for?" Dream asked.

"It's only, like, 2 hours," I said.

"Will you bring her back?"

"Yeah. Unless she wants to see my place after."

"Yes!" Drista said. "Please, Clay?" She begged.

"Fine." I took Drista and she told me about school.

"I went to that high school too. I had Mr. Evans for history in my Freshman year."

"I get bullied for what I wear," she said.

"Where do you usually shop?"

"Target and Walmart."

"Let's make you rich. You're gonna have the bullies under your foot." I had her choose a bunch of stuff she liked and paid for it all. We had Patches with us and she was walking on a leash. As soon as we were about to leave, there were paparazzi at the door. My security had to push them away to let us out. I picked up Patches and looked at Drista. "Ready?" I asked.

"Ready," she said. We walked out and ran for it. The paparazzi followed and my security followed, trying to keep them back.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Where are we running to?" She asked, panting.

"I don't know." We ran and a car pulled up by us.

"Want some candy kids?" Karl asked and I stared at him.

"Drive. Open the sunroof," I said and he did. "Climb through," I told Drista and she got on the car and went through the roof. I did the same and shut it, locking the car doors.

"I was following you," Karl said.

"Thank you for being so weird," I said and sat in the back with Drista. "Uh, Drista, this is Karl. Karl, Dream's sis."

"Hi," he said.