Page 16

"Okay," I unmuted. "Karl, I wanna go next."

"Ooh. Okay. Okay. What are you singing?" Karl asked.

"I have a friend sitting next to me, so we're gonna do an acapella." Niall got my guitar and started strumming. He started and we sang our song called Seeing Blind. We finished and Niall put the guitar aside.

"Your friend was just chilling next to you?" Everyone laughed.

"Yeah. Y'all know One Direction?" I asked.

"Yes!" Karl said.

"I love One Direction," Sap said.

"Say hi," I told Niall.

"Hello," he laughed.

"Wait! Oh! You're Niall!" Sap freaked out.

"Yeah." Niall went quiet and we ended karaoke soon. He set a file in front of me and handed me a sheet of music. He played the beat to it and walked through the song. My bathroom window opened and Niall stared at Dream who walked in.

"Don't mind me," Dream said and sat on the bed. We talked through the song and decided we'd try singing the next day. Niall left and I jumped onto Dream.

"Why do you have to interrupt my work?" I asked.

"We never spend time together," he said.

"Yeah, we do."

"No. I'm always streaming, you're always working." I sighed and he looked at me. "I can take a break from streaming for a week and we can hang out."

"Okay. Let me finish this one song with Niall, then you and I can have a week to us." He nodded and hugged me.

"Can we at least sleep together?" He asked.

"Mh-Hm." I closed my eyes and we slept. The next day, Niall and I worked hard to finish the song. It took a week, but I was free after that. I hung out with Dream and we were getting bored of not streaming. "We can do the tattoo stream," I said.

"Okay. Let me go home and set up my stream to host yours." He left and took Patches with him. I started my stream and filled in info.

"Okay, guys. I'm doing the tattoo stream today. That's the title of this stream. Dream's setting up his stream to host mine and he'll be over in a few minutes. I'm gonna flip my camera so it's down and I don't leak his face. We don't have a tattoo planned, so whatever Dream wants to do is what we're doing," I said. Dream came back and I flipped my camera to show the table. "Where are we doing this?"

"We could do it on your arm or something," Dream said. "Like, wrist?"

"Sure." I put my wrist on the table and he got the tattoo stuff ready. "Do you know what you're doing?"

"I know what I'm gonna, like, draw I guess." He wrote something on my wrist and took his time. He kept giggling and I didn't look.

"Is it something really embarrassing?"

"No. No. You'll see." He finished soon and let me see.

I Clay

"Okay. It's not bad," I laughed. He went to put everything away and I talked to chat. "On Friday is  my stream with Ranboo. We're doing it on his channel since he's trying to get the most subs on twitch. It'll go up on his YouTube as well." I ended and then Dream and I spent the rest of the week together. I went to Ranboo's place on Friday and we set up our streams.

"So what am I doing?" He asked with his suit, mask, sunglasses, and gloves on after we made sure the streams were on.

"You're doing my hair. You can cut it, braid it, design it, whatever you want," I said. "Hey, chats. So I saw this thing which showed the size of Ranboo's chair. I'm 5'8. This is his chair. It's up to my height! The chair is literally 5'8!" I said.

"Can I do this with my gloves on?" Ranboo asked.

"If you want, yeah. I don't care." He pulled up a shorter office chair and I sat in it. He put a towel around me and started spraying my hair and brushing it. We talked to chat and someone asked how we met. "I met him through Dream and Sap when I was still in school."

"Yeah. Then we went to Universal," Ranboo laughed.

"Uh-Huh."

"Okay. Time to dry," he used a blow dryer to dry my hair and then brushed it out. "Oh, no. Oh, no."

"What?" I asked.

"I cut about, like, 2 inches of your hair."

"That's okay. As long as it's even."

"It is." He showed me when he was done. He then tried braiding it and actually made it look good. We ended the stream and I went home. Dream came over to see my hair and liked it.

"Okay. My song is coming out tonight," he said.

"Ooh. I'll stream a countdown for your song," I said.

I streamed that night and Dream released his song. We played it and I was quiet the first time, then sang the second time.

"How do I know it? He showed the song to me a while ago," I said. "Tattoo check?" I showed it and smiled. "Ranboo? What about him?" I asked. "He's still going for the subs? Okay. I'm gonna move this stream for tomorrow then. Let's host him because I have too many viewers. He's doing it for the Trevor Project. That's nice. I love the Trevor Project. Here. I'm gonna donate subs. You should too." I hosted and ended my stream I went into Ranboo's stream and donated 100 tier 3 subs. I did it 10 times and he freaked out.

"Oh! My God!" Ranboo yelled. "Miranda!" He yelled. "Dream!" He screamed as Dream donated 10 100 tier 3 subs as well and then I did the same. Then Dream did. I donated $200 and added a text.

Dream, stop!

Dream donated $201.

No!

"They're having a fight! Oh!" Ranboo said. We kept donating subs and my bank called me so I donated $100 and added text.

My bank is calling. I'm gonna head out. Bye, Ranboo.

"Bye, Randi! I'll play your songs in the back. Wait, I need to call you," he said and called me on discord.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey. If I play your songs, will I get copyrighted?"

"I don't think so. I think that's only on youtube. But if twitch does copyright you, let me know. I'll call them or something."