Chapter Thirteen

"We have a small problem with her, and her new ability..." Peter finished off after looking at the people that walked up.

"What's the problem?" I asked stepping forward.

"Well now that your much powerful we..." He said then looked at the other people behind him before looking agian then back at me. "We want you on our side..." He finished off.

"And what if I don't?..." I asked him and he smiled at me.

"You die..." He said and he wolfed out and eight out of the twelve people behind him wolfed out.

"Issac get May out of here!" Scott yelled them wolfed out.

Then Liam, Malia, and Derek . And Stiles grapped his bat and Kira grabbed her sword. And Lyida ran over by Issac. Issac then grapped my hand pulling me away out into the woods. Lyida ran behind us. Then I thought of something.

"Lydia come here!" I yelled as we ran.

"What?" She asked running beside us.

"Grap my arm...." I yell her and she did. "Issac I need you to wolf out and let go of my arm..." I tell him and he looked at me for a minute then did as I asked. "Lydia hold on tight!" I yelled and she held on tighter.

I then brought out my wings and jumped holding onto Lydia so she wouldn't fall. Issac then ran under us watching everywhere. But when I looked back I saw a few of the people that was behind Peter where chasing after us. I began to fly faster and Issac ran faster. But then my wings where giving out.

"Lydia I'm going down!" I yell so she knew were where falling.

But I tried my best to make sure we didn't hit the ground hard. But Issac helped out my grapping us ad we fell. But when we where all standing agian the people caught up to us. I folded my wings in and took my stance.

"Issac run...." I tell him and he looked at me and I gave him the death stare and he took off runing.

When I knew he was gone a few hundred feet away I let out a scream. Then the people that ran over to get us when on the ground covering there ears. And when I screamed for a few more seconds they froze. They weren't dead. Just parlayed. I don't know for how long tho.

"Lyida let's go!" I yell after I stopped screaming and i grapped her arm and I turned and we took off running. But I don't know where Issac went witch worried me. "Issac!" I screamed to try and find out where he went. "Issac!" I yelled thinking he would howl or something. I mean he can run faster than me now. Why wouldn't he be here. I then stopped in my tracks.

"What are you doing?" Lyida asked as she stopped and run up to me. Since sher stopped about five feet away from me.

"I half to find Issac... and I want you to get out of here..." I yell her and she looked at me. "I can't have anyone else get hurt.... now go!" I yell the last part as I took off running and she ran the other way.

I need to find Issac I need to go back and help. But if I go back. They'll kill me. But as I ran I could hear foot steps coming after me. I took my wings out and took a big jump and landed at the top of tree. I watched the people run by. And one of them was Peter. And runing next to him where two people carrying Issac. Carrying Issac! I jumped off the tree and began to fly after them. But they where too fast. And to make matter worse they all climbed into three jeeps and drove off. And when they pulled off where they once where in I crashed into the ground and sat on my knees folding my wings in. He was gone. They took him. They really took him. How was I supposed to get him back? But as I sat there and let tears fall I heard more foot steps. But I still didn't move. But they then seemed to stop. And when they did i felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't care to look up.