Chapter Eighteen

"I think it's best you leave..." Scott said glowing his eyes red, but when Scott glowed his eyes. He glowed his eyes blue.

"I think it's best if she goes with me..." He said pointing to me, but I stood up with my bag and walked next to Scott side.

"James, I think it's best you leave..." I told him as the first bell for class rung.

"Fine..." He said and Scott looked at me.

"I'll be fine..." I tell him quitely and he nodded his head walking off.

"Peter sent me to check on you..." James told me looking at me with his eyes no longer blue.

"Tell Peter to sick to his part of the deal, and I'll sick to mine...." I say walking off.

I had no time to change so I hurried to my locker and switched my bags and hurried to my first hour class, already late. When I walked into the room the whole class got quite and looked at me.

"Sorry, Mis. Myers, I didn't hear the bell over my music..." I told her and she nodded her head. She knew how much this dance team meand to me.

I walked pasted the kids and made my way to my sit in the back of the glass next to Liam. The teacher then continue with her lesson. He then turned and looked ate as I tuned my phone on vibrant.

"Why are you still dressed in that?" He asked me quitely.

"I ran into a problem, but it's taken care of..." I told him, trying not to give alot away, he nodded his head and I went back to working on the paper that had just got past back.

But as I worked on the paper, I felt my phone go off in my bag, that was sitting at my feet. Looking around to see if Mis. Myers was by me, but she was at her desk grading papers. I bent down and pulled my phone out of my bag, and sat it on the desk hiding it behind my text book.

Peter

"Haven't told Scott yet?"

Me

"No, I'm staying true to my word. And you should too.

Peter

"I will. Now, when are you coming alone?"

Me

"Like you said, I can't bring Scott, Stiles, Derek, Liam, Lyida, Kira, or Maila."

Peter

"Good girl"

Good girl? Good girl? Good girl, the last message Peter sent me. I put my phone back in my bag and I saw Liam looking at me from the corner of my eye. I then turned my head and looked at him.

"What?" I asks him, whispering of course. I can't get in trouble.

"Why where you texting Peter?" He asked me, whispering back. Neither of us wanted to get in trouble.

"Trying to find out what he's going to do with Issac." I lied to him.

I'm not trying to find out. I'm getting him back. But I think he figured out I was lieing, because he raised his head then lowering it back down narrowing is eyres.

"You're lieing." He stated.