Chapter Seven

Walking over to the cascet and the lid was alright open so I opened it all the way. She looked so peaceful. But not for long. I took her necklaces out of my bag and held it over her heart. Taking all the energy I could I let out a scream. And as I did the necklaces started to glow and once it stopped her eyes opened and I stopped screaming. She looked at me in shocked and was about to talk when the workers came out.

"Don't move and close your eyes..." I wisppered to her and she closed her eyes.

"Are you okay?" One of the men asked me and I turned around with fake tears in my eyes.

"Yes... no.. I don't know... I'm so sorry... I just miss my friend so much... she helped me out with so much... I still can't belive that she's gone..." I tell them. All of it was true. All bit that she's still gone part. She's back and I have two more to get. The first one nodded his head.

"I'll give you five more minutes..." He told me and I gave him a smile and nodded my head. They then once agian walked away. And when the door closed I turned around and looked at Allison.

"Come on Allison..." I tell her and she opened her eyes. "We don't have much time..." I say and hold my hand out and she took it and began to sit up. And i then helped her out.

"How?" She asked me.

"I'll tell you later..." I tell her grapping her arm and starting to run away. Once in the woods I stopped and hide behind the biggest tree.

"That girl took the body!!" I heard one of the men yell.

"Come on..." I tell her putting the necklaces back in my bag and running off to where Aiden's body is.

"May... can you please tell me how you did that?" She asked me as she ran right next to me.

"Peter bit me agian and took my powers because it turns out the wolf thing wasn't really my ture power... and your dad isn't the happiest person at the moment...." I tell her and start to slow down because we where almost there.

"Why?" She asked me about the last part.

"Scott took your necklaces from your grave because I need it..." I tild her getting the necklaces out of my bag and handing it to her. And as we started to slow down the runing more. She put the necklaces on.

"What are we doing here?" She asked me as I walked up to the tree where uder the ground Aiden's body was.

"Just wait a few seconds..." I tell her and off in the distance I could hear the twigs snap and Allison heard it too. And it was only a few seconds till I was grapped and pushed up against the tree.

"May?" Ethan asked Mr and I tried my best smiled. Because when he picked me on the tree or sent pain through my whole body.

"Hi... Ethan... but could you please... put me down.." I say and he let me go and I took in a deep breath. Then he turned and saw Allison and he froze. Then turned and looked at me.

"What's going on?" He asked me and I walked closer to him.

"I need you to get your brother out of the ground...." I tell him and he looked at me confused. "Do you want Aiden back?" I asked him.

"More than anything..." He tells me and u gave him a smile.

"Then I need to see his body..." I tell him and he started to dig.