Chapter Seventeen

I quickly pushed him off and let out a loud scream causing him to fall back and cover his ears. I grapped my two bags and my phone and took off running. As I ran out the building look for someone to help me. But over my tye lacrosse field I saw Scott talking to two other boys on the team.

"Soctt!" I screamed causing my vocie to crack. I then took off running over to the three boys.

"Wow, sis, slow down..." Scott told me as I ran up crashing into him.

"Oh, um.. sorry..." I say and look at the two other boys. "Do you mind if I borrow my brother for ten..." I began till I saw him run out. "Thirty minutes..." I finished off.

"Sorry, but we're talking about plans for that game tonight..." one of them told me.

"Why don't you go find your boyfriend...." the other one told me.

"I would but I cant. He's at home sick..." I say and turned as saw him ran in closer. "Scott can you take my backpack to my locker, I need to go change..." I begged Scott and he took my bag and I took off running.

I could tell he was running after me. But as I got closer to the school, I saw Mason. I ran up to him out of breath.

"Why are you dressed like that? And why are you running?" He asked me.

"Dancing... ex... have you seen Liam?" I said him between breaths.

"No, I haven't..." He said looking at me worried.

"Have you seen a person that looks just like another person? " I asked him getting my breath back.

"You mean twins?" He asked me and I nodded my head. "No, I didn't even know the school had a set of twins..." He said and I looked around.

"It's fine, I'll just go find someone else..." I say and start to walk away but stopped when he grapped my wrist.

"Let me help..." He told me and I tuned and look back at him.

"I don't think you can help me with this..." I tell him and I saw him coming so I broke of his grip. "I'm sorry...." I told him and then took off into the school.

I looked around of one of my supernatural friends, but it's seem like that are all hiding. I looked where Liam usely is, but he wasn't there. I would look for Adien or Lydia, but that's something I don't want to walk into. I looked for Ethan or Maila or even Kira, but it seems like everyone was gone. I turned down an empty hall that led to the boys locker room. But as I turned around the corner, someone grapped me and shoved me agnist the wall. Struggling I looked to see he had followed me. The more I moved the titer he held on my wrist.

"Let me go!" I yelled but he covered my mouth.

"Sorry, I can't do that..." He told me not sounding sorry at all.

I knew that I shouldn't do this is school, but I need someone's help. I opened my mouth and bit him as hard as I could and he let out falling back some. I then let put my Siren scream. He fell and covered his ears and I stopped and grapped my bag agian and then attempt to run away agian. But he got up and grapped me before I could even make it out of the hallway. But as I fell and slid across the floor, I crashed into something. But when I looked up it was more like someone. Scott helped me up, and moved in front of me.