Chapter Two

"I knew and loved her before you ever moved here!" Isaac yelled.

"Scott shouldn't you stop them?" Stiles asked Scott and he shook his head no.

"They need to work this out..." He told him.

"I was here to protect her when you weren't!" Liam yelled at Isaac.

"I've saved her more times than you could do in a thousand years!" Isaac yelled.

That's was the point where I screamed as loud as I could and it echoed with in its self. And Lydia heard me. She looked right at me.

"May..." She said and i stopped screaming. But everyone just keep fighting. "Everyone stop!" She yelled but no one did so she scream and everyone stopped that time and looked at her. "You guys need to shut up! May wouldn't want you to fight!" She yelled and Isaac sat back down.

"Is everything okay?" Maila asked.

"I want everyone to be quite..." She said and looked right back at me like she was looking at me as if I was really there. In person.

"Lydia, can you hear me?" I ask my vocie echoing. And she nodded my head. "I need you to help me find a way to get back into my body..." I said and she nodded her head agian. "Tell no one.... and as you find a way for me focus on why we looked in the book for the first time..." I said and she nodded her head once agian.

"Lydia, did you hear something?" Isaac asked standing up agian.

"Only a vocie... but I can't say..." She said. And i smiled. I'm glad that she won't say.

"Scott..." my mom said and he turned and looked at her. "What happened?" She asked.

"It was Peter... Peter... he did this... he tried to kill her..." Issac said. And everyone turned and looked at him. "This is all my fault.... I should had stayed... I could have protected her... but she saved me.. she risked her life to save me and now she might die... And it's all my falut!!" He screamed the last part.

Everyone looked at him with no words. No one knew what to say. But thanks to Mr. Dumbar walked up the silence was broken.

"She's in room B14... If you want to see her..." He said and Isaac took off running and I followed him.

Once in the room he stopped at the edge of the bed and fell to his knees. My body look dead. I then looked down and saw him crying and I can't help him. I looked at the doorway to see everyone standing there. Scott then walked up to Isaac and put his hand on his shoulder and he looked up at Scott with his eyes red agian.

But as i looked at the people standing there I saw Lydia looking down and when I got a closer look, she was reading the book. I smiled knowing she can find a way to bring me back. Scott them walk over to the group standing in the door.

"Give him the room..." Scott told them and everyone back up and Scott was the last and he shut the door behind him. Isaac then slowly stood up and walked over to my body. Once there he took my hand.

"May... I don't know of you can hear me or not... but I'm sorry this happened to you... and when you wake I'll make it up to you... and I'll never let anything happen to you agian... now all you half to do... is just stay with me.. stay with us... " He says before ending in tears.

There was noting in the world that I wish I could have or getting back in my body and opening my eyes. And Isaac holding me in his arms. But all i can do is stand here and watch everyone hurt and suffer around me.