Chapter Fifteen

It was six, time to get ready for school. I grapped my cloths and changed. Shorts and a shirt I borrowed from Isaac. Taking a hair tie I made it were the shirt wasn't so big. I then put on my boots. Then grapping my bag for school and my bag for the computation dance team I had started. Sneaking out if my room and down the stair. Our mom was already gone so u won't run into her. But I just need to make sure I dint make any noises and wake Scott up. I just need to stay away from everyone today. But I do need to find the twins and Allison, and ask them for there help. But as I made my way to the door the old house floor creaked and I stopped.

"Where you going May?" I heard Scott ask me, I turned to see him standing at the top of the stairs.

"School so I can work on the new dance for the next computation." I tell him and he made his way down the stairs already for school.

"I'll take you, get your helmet..." He tells me.

I couldn't argue with him so I just walked to where I put by helmet and grapped it meeting him out by his bike. I put the helmet on, and got on to the bike holding onto my two bags. We didn't talk much on the way there like me use to. But when I tried to walk away, he stopped me.

"May, I know what your going through right now. But we'll get him back, I promise." He tells me and I smiled and nodded my head. Turing agian I made my way to the small dance room we had.

But what he didn't know, before I met him out at the bike I told the twins and Allison to meet me at the dance room. Allison told me she's meet me there, and Ethan said that he would get there soon, but that Adien might be a few minutes. That Adien was with Lydia. And if he was with Lyida it might be more than a minute, but if I tell Ethan he'll tell his brother. When I walked into the dance studio the lights where off so I had to walk over to turn them on, and when I turned back around Ethan was standing right in front of me. Giving me a heart attack. Putting my hand over my heart and taking in breaths, he knew he had scared me and laughed.

"You just loves to scare me don't you?" I asked him after he quite laughing.

"Yeah..." He tells me and it caused me to laugh. Allison then knocked on the wall and we stopped laughing and looked at her.

"Why'd you want me, well us, here?" He asked me and I dropped my bag to the ground.

"I need your guys help..." I say and she walks closer.

"Why didn't you ask Scott?" Ethan asked me and I shook my head.

"I can't have his help..." I say and they looked at me.

"Why?" Allison asked me and Ethan looked at me.

"It's Pteter, he has Isaac and your the only ones I can ask for help. He doesn't know that your back..." I say and Allison knew what I'm going through, because she remembers when Isaac was shocked saving me.

"When?" Ethan asked me.

"Met me here during lunch..." I tell then and they nodded there heads. "No one tell Scott..." I say looking like I was about to cry.

"Tell Scott what?" Liam asked I turned to see him walk into the room.

"Don't worry about it..." I tell him and he walked closer.

"If I can't tell Scott, then it's something I should worry about..."