Chapter Sixteen

"Tell Scott what?" Liam asked I turned to see him walk into the room.

"Don't worry about it..." I tell him and he walked closer.

"If I can't tell Scott, then it's something I should worry about..." He said stopping in front of three of us.

"It's a surprise..." I tell him with a smiled. He looked at me for a minute before relaxing.

"Can I be in on it?" He asked me and my smile fated.

"No, I'm sorry... this is was something that we have had planned, but we... we never got to finish it..." I say but stopped for a second.

"Oh, um... it's fine I get I'll just let you guys get back to what your doing..." He said and walked off.

"I'll see you guys after school..." I say winking because I know he was listening.

"Do you want to met up for lunch?" Allison asked me going along with it.

"Cant, half to work on a dance.." I say and it took Ethan a minute to under stand what was going on.

"Well I'll let you get back to that..." Ethan said walking off, but I waved bye to him before he left.

"Have fun with your dance..." Allison told me then walking off.

I know that I might not get to dance this dance, but I'm still going to run it till its perfect. I walked over to the stereo and pucjed play. The song, Can't Fight This Love by Austin Mahone, started to playing. But I know there is that small. Very small. Chance that I will still be alive. But he wants me dead. That was only because I couldn't join is group. But that's exactly his plan, take someone I love that he know it would get to me the most. Get me to join his side. Then kill the one he took. But he's not going to do that. I know every move he's going to make. I really couldn't dance in the outfit I was wearing, so I went to the changing room and changed in my dance outfit.