Chapter Nine

"She really missed me?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Yes... It was so hard for her to talk about you without crying..." I tell him and his smile was gone.

"Has she gone on any dates with anyone?" He asked me and I moved in my seat.

"She tried... but she lefted in the middle of it..." I told him and the car stopped.

"We're here..." Mr. Stilinski tild us and I moved so I could get out.

"Thank you..." I tell him before getting out. "Now we don't have time to waste..." I say and we run inside.

Getting in the elevator Allison pushed the button for her old floor. When the door opened she was the first one to get off, then I did, then the twins. Walking up to the door she stopped. He hand hovering over waiting to knock.

"How long have I been gone?" She asked me turing to look at me with her hand still where it was.

"Almost three months..." I tell her and she turned back and looked at the door. "There's nothing to be scared of..." I tell her and she took in a deep breath then knocked on the door. Then put her hand down.

"I said go away!" I heard Mr. Argent yell and the door opend and he froze. "Allison?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"Hi dad..." She said and he pulled her into a hug.

"Awww..." I say and they pull away from the hug and looked at me. "Sorry.." I say and Mr. Argent let go of Allison and looked at me.

"Your the one that had Scott take the necklace?" He asked me and I held onto my bag and looked down at me feet.

"Yes..." I tell him and pulled me into a hug. Confusing the hell out of me.

"Thank you for bringing my baby girl back..." He tells me and I gave him a hug back. Then he pulled away.

"Allison go change... we have one more stop.." I tell her and looked back at Mr. Argent. "Can Adien borrow some cloths?" I asked him and he nodded his head and turned and walked into the apartment and we three walked in.

And as we walked in Allison walked out wearing her normal clothes. Looking like her normal self. Her blue jeans and a plain tank top with her leather jacket over it. And she could never for get bag. Then Mr. Argent came it with a pair of dark blue jeans and a plain white tee.

"Bathrooms, down the hall to the right..." He told Adien as he handed him the cloths and he walked off.

"What time is it?" I asked and Allison took out her old phone and turned it on.

"Just now turned eleven..." She told me and I smiled.

"Good... we have thirty minutes till they go to lunch..." I say and take my phone out my bag and turn it on before putting it back.

"Wait..." Allison said and i looked at her. "Don't people think I'm dead?" She asked and Ethan walked up next to me.

"They think you moved... Like me and Adien..." He told her and she nodded her head.

"Well I'm back... and I'm not going anywhere this time..." Allison said and Mr. Argent walked up gave her a small hug.

Before Adien walked out with his old cloths in his hand. That's when Mr. Argent walked up to him and took the old cloths and walked into the kitchen and through them away. Then walked to us.

"So you kids want a ride to school?" He asked with the keys in his hands.

"Sure..." We all said at the same time.

We all then walked out of the apartment and to the elevator. And from there it was a quiet ride till we got to the school you could tell the the worry was rising.

"I still hate high school..." Adien said as we all got out of the car.

"Thanks dad..." Allison told her dad before he drove off and the bell for lunch rang.