Chapter Eleven

When the cuffs off i ran to Isaac and he held onto me. And when he did I could see the anger in Liam's eyes.

"I don't know what's going on... or what I'd missed..." Perish began then looked at Scott. "You need to take better care of your sister...." He told him and Scott tried to go after him. So Ethan ran up to hold him and so did Isaac after let go of me. But when they couldn't hold him back I ran up and stood in front of him.

"Scott.. it's okay..." I tell him and he looked at me. "It doesn't matter... okay?... I'm leaving anyway... you don't need to take care of me..." I tell him and Ethan and Isaac let go of him.

"You can't just leave me and mom..." Scott told me and I looked at Isaac.

"Just give me one week...." I tell him and he looked at me then everyone else. Before looking back at me.

"May...." He said and i looked at me.

"Please..." I begged him and he nodded his head.

Walking over to Isaac he handed me my bag, that I had dropped on the ground to stop Scott. Taking it in my hands he pulled me into a hug and I just rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beet. Before he let go of me he kissed the top of my head and I turned and began to walk away.

After all that has happend. I need time. I'll take the time. I know that I should stay. I need to stay. But something is telling me to go. I don't know what it is. Or how to stop it. But I just need to listen to it. Right? As I began to walk through the woods I listened to the nosie of the animals. I could hear birds curp. I don't know where I'm going. Or what I'm going to do for a week. I mean. I'm a freshman. I can't drive. I don't have a job. I don't have any money. I know I'll half to go back sometime tomorrow. And I know Scott knows it too. Just need alone time. Time to think. Time to figure out my new power. Learn how to use my wings. Learn how to control my screams.

Stopping in the middle of a clearing. I made my way to the very middle. Trying my hardest to get my wings out. But I could only feel them move inside me. The bones hitting my shoulder bones. Come on wings. I said to myself. Trying harder and harder to get my wings to come out. Controlling my wolf side was easier than this. But after five minutes I felt them come out of my skin and I watched them fold out. Bat wings. They looked like big bat wings. They even have the small spike at the top. I then started to fold the wings in and out. Learning how they work. How to control them. After doing that for about ten minutes, I saw something come out of the woods. It took me longer to find out who if was since I wasn't a wolf anymore.

"I thought you were dead?" I asked him as he got closer to me. But stopped about ten feet away.

"You and I both know that your brother doesn't have it in him...." He told me crossing his arms and looking at me.

"He does... I know he could..." I tell him mocking his arm cross.

"Them why didn't he?" He asked me and I thought back to what I remember watching.

"Because he was to busy trying to save my life... After YOU almost dame well ended it...." I told him.

"Well if he saved your life... and he knows your back... why hasn't he hunted me down?" He asked me and that go me thinking. Why hasn't he?

"I'm not Scott... I don't what he's planing... what he'd going to do..." I tell him with sarcasm.

"Yep... you've spent to much time with Stiles..." He told me.

"And you spent to much time in a comma..." I tell him. And i how I pushed the line. But he pushes it all the time. So why not try it his way. Just with out the killing. And being a nut job.

"That wasn't my falt!" He yelled and I smiled. I pushed the line.