Chapter Twenty-Four

I walked down the stairs, the clock said it was nine. I saw moms car in the window, she off today. At least I hope she is, she needs a day or two off. I walked into the kitchen and began to cook everyone breakfast. But as I picked up a knife to cut the potatoes for hash browns. It all came to me.

Turning around I saw a knife being thrown at me. Moving to the side, I grabbed the knife in mid air. Then without thinking, I threw it back. It then hit James right in the chest.

I dropped the plate and knife, the plate shattered on the floor. The glass cut my bare feet but I couldn't move. My body was frozen.

"May!" Issac yelled for me, but nothing I couldn't move. "May!" He yelled again. I heard his foot steps come down the stairs.

"Mom!" I heard Scott call for her. "Get her off her feet!" I was then pulled away from the counter.

"May." Issac voice was calm as he held me. "It's going to be okay." He smiled down at me.

"We need to get her to the hospital." I heard my mom say, then it all went blurry. All I remember was a warm liquid on my feet.

*******

"I hate hospitals." I mumbled waking up.

I didn't half to look twice to see were I was. Same white room. Same cold feeling. Same stupid sounds. I then heard a light chuckle. I looked to my right to see Issac with a smile on his face.

"There's my May." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"How long have I been out?" I slowly started to sit up. He ran over and helped me, then pulled his chair closer and sat next to me.

"Not even a day, I'd say you finally gotten the sleep you needed." He held my hand kissing the top of it. "Everything is going to go back to normal." He smiled and I lightly laugh.

"There's no such thing as normal." I smiled and he smiled.

"But I liked what we had." He said kissing my hand again.

"I did to, let's keep it that way." I said putting my hand over his.

"I like the way you think McCall." He smiled before kissing me.

"I like the way you think Lahey." I say kissing him.

Let's just say making out in a hospital room isn't such a great idea. It sucks when your nurse walks in on it. It sucks note because that nurse works with your mom. But she's probably seen worse that. So no harm done. If it was Scott that would have been done a different story.

"Next time we wait till we are behind closer door." Issac laughed once the nurse shut the door. I smiled at him rolling my eyes.

"It's life what are you going to do about it?" I laughed and he kissed the top of my head.

"I'll go get your mom so we can get you home, but your not aloud to walk." He said standing up.

"What are you going to carry me?" I smirked.

"I would carry you to the end of the earth if I had to. Your the love of my life, I would go to hell and back for you." I smiled at him.

"You are the best at being cheesie, I love it and you." He smiled before walking out.

I've died and came back. I took a life and I've gave a life. I brought two brothers back together. I gave a father his daughter back. Loves ones all back together. The pack is one again. I'm in love. I'm not perfect, but who is? But, hey, its high school. We're supernatural. Sounds like a TV show to me, and I think I would watch it. I've been in the hospital twice so far, let's see how many I can come back before the end of this school year.

The End