Chapter Three

The stood there holding my hand, looking down at me for hours. Till there was a small knock on the door and Lydia walked in.

"Isaac..." She said and he turned and looked at her. "Scott's in the family waiting room, and he wants to see you..." She tells him and he nodded his head taking on more look at my body and then walking out.

After he was gone, she waited for a minute before pulling the door out and opening to a page. Then walking over to the the tray table and sitting it there.

"I think I found a way..." She told me and I walked over and looked at the book.

It was a page about Sirens, I began reading about it or um me... I learned that I am the the one that can bring them back. And if I don't don't get back in my body within a week, my sprit will die and I will be dead. And i leaned once I get back into my body, I can't leave my body and come back anytime i wanted. But I need to learn how to get back into my body in the first place.

"But what about getting back to my body?" I asked her and she pick the book back up and looked at it and then sat it down and pointed to a small spot.

I then took a closer look and I smiled at myself knowing that I know how to get back. But frowned knowing it would take a few days.

"Lydia if I could i would give you a hug right now and I love that your a Banchee and can hear me...." I tell her and she smiled. "Go get Scott and then comeback with him..." I tell her and she nodded and left.

As she came back I laid on the bed and let myself conect to my body. And it took a few seconds before i jumps sitting my gasping fir breath and then moving in pain. Scott looked at me in shock.

"Scott.... I need you... you get me.. Allison necklace..." I say between gasps for breath and he quickly nodded his head before my body fell back down and I fell out of my body and to the floor.

"Lydia, what the hell just happened?" Scott asked Lydia still in shock.

"A way to bring your sister back... and i can hear her..." She told him.

"Well is there anything else she'll need to comeback?" Scott asked her and she looked around for me.

"No, you can help with out that Lyida..." I told her and she nodded her head and then looked at Scott.

"No, she'll just need that necklace and my help..." She told her and he nodded and left.

"Lyida will you go tell Isaac to come back...." I told her and she nodded her head and left.

Once i final and complete stay in my body I'll have my friends back. I looked at my body and then the book. She left the book! Oh no! How am I supposed to hide it. I tried to shut it put only caused wind so I at least turned the page. Just in time to, I got it turned to the Oni page just as he opened the door and walked in.