Chapter Twenty-Two

Peter and James then sifted, and I know the twins did and Allison got her bow ready.

"Let Isaac go, your out numbered..." I told Peter and he smiled.

"No, your the one who's out numbered...." He told me and more people walked out from behind him.

"I don't think so, you just made it more fun..." I heard Scott day I turned to see him, Stiles, Kira, Maila, Lyida, Liam, and Derek walk out.

"I thought you said they where at school?" Peter asked me and I looked right at Scott.

"They were..." I say and turn back and look at him. "Now, what do you want so we can have Isaac back?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I want you to surrender...." He told me and I looked at my frineds behind me then at Isaac.

I then unsifted and slowly started to walk to him and he let Isaac go. Isaac then stood up and walked to me. But as we walked past me, he grapped my wrist stopping me and looking at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked him and I looked at him.

"Doing what I think is for the best..." I tell him then kissed him on the cheek. "I love you..." I whispered in his ear then started to walk back over to Peter.

"James grap her..." Peter told James and he nodded his head, grapping my arms and holding them behind my back.

I looked up and my friends and family and they where all looking at me. I then looked right at Lyida and nodded my head once and she did the same.

"Cover your ears..." I mouthed to everyone on the other side of the field and they all covered there ears and I looked at Lydia and agian. "1, 2, 3..." I mouthed and on three we both started to scream.

James then let go of me and fell to the ground. I then hurried to Peter after we both stopped screaming and stuck my claws in the back of his neck just as he was going to hit me.

"It wouldn't do that if I where you..." I told him and he dropped him hand. "Good boy..." I told him and I smiled.

"May..." James said, I held onto one of Peter's arms as I held my claws on his neck, and turned and looked at him. "What's the whole part of this?" He asked and I gave him a smile.

"Funny you should ask..." I said pulled my claws out of the back Peter's neck, and held it to the front of him. "I'm going to walk away with all the people that came here today for me, and no one is going to get hurt ever again...." I said then looked down at Peter. "Got it?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

I then let go of him and let him fall to the ground and walked away. Walking towards Isaac I could hear Peter coughing then standing up. I then heard a click and then something being thrown. Then from there it seamed to move in slow motion.

"No!" I heard both Scott and Isaac yell at the same time.