Chapter Twenty-One

What is with him and calling me a good girl and all that. I mean come on! I waited between the buses for the three to show up. Adien was first.

"Ethan told me everything..." He told me pulled me into a hug and I hug him back. We then pulled away just as Allison and Ethan walked up.

"Alright, let's go.." I say and we started walking to Allison's car and the twins bikes when my phone buzzed.

Scott-

Where are you?

Me-

What do you mean? I'm in class like I should be.

Scott-

No, your not... The bell has rang and it's lunch not class him.

Me-

No. It's only third hour

Scott-

No, it's still second hour. Now where are you?

Me-

Don't worry about me

Scott-

Your my little sister. It's my job to worry about you.

Me-

Scott, please, I'm fine

Scott-

May, where are you?

Me-

Don't worry, I'll be home tonight. I love you

Scott-

I love you too sis

After mine and Scott's conversation with Scott we where almost there. I was the passenger seat next to Allison and the twins where diving in there bikes next to us.

Me-

I love you

Mom-

I love you too baby girl, but you shouldn't have your phone out during class.

Me-

I know, but I just wanted to tell you that

Mom-

It's fine, now pay attention back to your lesson

I just wanted to tell her that one last time if I don't get to see her agian.

"Stop here..." I told Allison and she stopped the car and the twins stopped their bikes.

"Are we really going to go through this?" She asked me and I took in a breath.

"I know that you just got back, but you can go back.." I told her and we got out of her car and she opened her trunk.

"You brought me back, now I'm going to help you get Isaac back..." She told me getting her bow out and putting her arrows on and I gave her a smile.

"Let's go get this done and over with..." Adien said as him and Ethan walked over to us.

"Alright. But if anything goes wrong, I want you all to get out of there.... you all just came back some from death one from where ever, I'm not going to loss anyone else.." I told them and they nodded their heads.

"What about you?" Ethan asked as we walked.

"I'll be fine, I can handle things. Right now my first priority is getting Isaac to safety then I'll worry about myself..." I say as I walked in fount of the the three.

As we walked I could see the clearing coming up so I stopped and looked back at my friends.

"Wait here till my sign..." I mouthed and they nodded there heads.

Walking to the clearing, I saw Peter holding Isaac by the back of his neck. I made me mad how he was holding his as Isaac was on knees and was covered on blood. On his left stood James with his arms crossed. I then stopped about ten feet away from them.

"Who'd you bring?" Peter asked me holding onto Isaac titer cause him to finch in pain.

"A few friends that you didn't list..." I say looking back to where I walked in and my three walked out and them up to me.

"How!?!?" Peter yelled and I turned back and looked at him with a smile. I then gave him a small laugh.

"Silly Peter, I have powers stronger that are stronger than you can ever wish to be..." I tell him and sifted.