Chapter Eight

After we could see the body, Ethan  jumped out of the hole and looked at me.

"What now?" He asked me and I got the other necklaces out and walked over to the hole.

"Let's just say... I'm not a wolf anymore..." I say and jumped down next to Aiden's body.

  Doing the same thing I did before. The necklaces started to glow and when it stopped i climb out just before he opened is eyes. And when he did, he finished getting the dirt off him before climbing out. He looked around for a minute before Ethan ran to him and pulled him into a hug.

"I nerve thought I would see you agian..." Ethan told Aiden as the tears ran down his face.

"I never thought that I would be alive agian..." Aiden told him and they pulled out of the hug and Ethan ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you so much...." He tells me as my feet hang off the ground.

"Your welcome... by we aren't done yet..." I say and he sat me back down.

"What do you mean?" Allison asked me.

"You need to see your dad and change..." I tell her and I looked at Adien. "You need to change and after Allison sees her dad were going back to school.

"I'd rather be dead agian...." He tell me and I smiled and walked over to Allison and stated to walk away and she followed me.

"I guess you won't get to see Lydia agian..." I tell him and him and Ethan ran up and walked beside us.

"She wants to see me?" Adien asked me.

"This was all her idea... just a few things got in the way..." I tell him and gave him the necklaces. "She might want this back..." I tell him and he holds it in his hands.

"What about Danny?" Ethan asked me and my smile was gone.

"I don't know..." I tell him and the smile he had was gone. "But we can find him..." I say and his smile was back as we walked into the sight of the grave yard and there where cops everywhere.

"There she is!" One of the works yelled and Mr. Stilinski looked at me and he looked at me in shock.

"Please..." I mouthed and he nodded his head. "Run!" I yelled and started to run off and the others with me.

"I'll get her!" I heard him yell and when we by his car and there was no one around I stopped and so did the others. Then when I turn around Mr. Stilinski was by us. "What is going on here?..." He asked and I let out a breath.

"Long story short I lost my wolf power and I have a different one. And i can bring people back from the dead...." I tell him really fast. "Now can toy give us a ride?" I asked and he looked asked everyone.

"Where to?" He asked me.

"To Allison's..." I say.

"Get in..." He tells us as he walkd over and got in. I then sat in the frount and the others got in the back. Looking at the clock it was ten. I've gotten alot done in a small amount of time. I then turn in the seat and looked back at Allison.

"Do you think you dad would let Adien barrow some cloths?" I asked her and she thought for a minute.

"I think he would..." She told me and I smiled then turned back around. "May..." Allison said and i turned around and looked at her.

"Yeah?" I asked her and she had a worried look on her face.

"Scott.... and Kira?..." She asked me and the smile I did have was gone.

"They're dating and I knew something think this would happened... but Lydia really wanted Adien back...." I say and Adien smile.