Chapter Twenty

"I'm sorry, I half to take this." I say running out of the room before she could tell me no. I clicked the green button and held the phone up to my ear.

"May?" He said and i could tell he was in pain by the sound of his vocie, and it broke my heart.

"I'm here..." I say not knowing what to say.

"He's going to kill me..." He told me and the tears started to fall. There was noting I could do to stop them.

"I'm not going to let him..." I say and I know he knew I was crying.

"How? How are you going to stop him?" He asked him and I stopped. I really hadn't thought about that.

"I have a plan..." I lied to him and I them heard the phone click.

I ran into he class with the tears still running down my face. I ran to my desk and got all my thing and my bag and ran right back out. Not listening to the people call after me. But I was stopped in the hallway by someone grapping my arm. I turned around to see Stiles.

"Let me go Stiles, I don't want to hurt you.." I told him but he didn't let go of my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I need to go do something..." I told him.

"I'm telling Scott.." He told me and I broke out of his hold and put his arm behind his back.

"You're not going to tell Scott anything..." I told him as I held his head against a locker. "Got it?" I asked him and he nodded his head and I let go of him. "Now go back to class.." I say and he looked at me for a minute before walking off.

Me-

It's time

Allison-

Now?

Ethan-

Just leave class, in the middle of it?

Me-

Yes, now and just say you half to use the bathroom and not come back....

Aiden-

Do you really want to do this?

Me-

Yes, now meet me between the buses.

I texted in a group message as I made my way out of the school. Leaving everything but my phone in my locker, I walked right out. The bell was going to ring soon, so we need to hurry. I didn't even care about what I was still wearing my dance outfit.

Me-

We're meeting early, bring Isaac

Peter-

How sweet instead of the prince coming to save his princess, it's the princess coming to save her prince.

Me-

Stop with the games Hale

Me-

This isn't a card game where you're the dealer.

Peter-

Alright, but don't bring the ones I said.

Me-

Trust me, I'm not. They're all at school and that's where there staying.

Peter-

Good girl