Chapter Four

His eyes where even more red than they where earlier. He slowly walked over to my body pulling a chair up so he could sit. He then once agian took my hand and put it in his. Mabey if I tried to get back in my body it will work agian. So i did what i did last time, but instead if talking i made a few deep breaths raising my back up then back down tighting my grip on his hand and the other side. Before I left as I lowered my back letting out a calm slow breath.

"May...." He said as I was thrown out of my body agian. I then quickly got up and touch my hand which titened the grip agian and he smiled.

I half to leave I can't take this, even when he smiles. I know he is still in pain. I walked out of the room and found my way to the family waiting area. Maila was snuggled up up the Stiles and they where both asleep. Kira was asleep sitting next to Lyida and Lyida was awake looking at a necklaces. And Liam was acrossed the room aleep with tear stans in his cheeks.

"Lyida..." I say my vocie echoing and she looked up and then got up waking into the hallway and I followed her.

"I got the one necklace and Scott went to get Allison's..." She tells me and I nodded cause I love how she can see me and no one else can. I love that she's a Banchee.

"Okay... so when you get Allison's necklace I want you to go to my house and get my and outfit and leave the necklaces under the cloths and make sure that no one is there... and when you bring them there, I can't have anyone in the room... now I need to get back to Isaac..." I tell her and she nodded her head and going back and sitting down and me going back to room B14.

Isaac hadn't moved from where he was and his red eyes haven't gone away. I must have stood there for hours watching him. I only took my eyes off him when the door opened and a nurse walked in with an iv-y bag and walked over and changed the one that was ached to my arm. I was shocked when I didn't wrip it out of my arm. And as the nurse walked out my mom walked in with her bag and keys in her hands.

"Isaac...." She said and he looked up at her. "Let's go home..." She tells him.

"I... I can't leave her..." He tells her then looking back at my body.

"You can see her tomorrow..." She told him but he still didn't look away from my body. "Mabey her wolf power will bring her back faster..." She saud and tears fell from his cheeks.

"She's... it can't... Peter bit her agian... all the powers gone..." He said and she walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder, and he looked up at her.

"It'll be okay..." She told him and he smiled. "Now, let's get home..." She told him and he nodded his head. She them walked over to the door and waited, but before he let go of my hand he kiss the top of my head. Then letting go of my hand and walking out.

I wish I could go with him, but I need to say with my body. Lydia has the necklaces and Scott is getting Allison's. Hopefully he'll get it soon, but I don't know how hard that's going to be. She was buried with it, and I know Scott's going to ask Chris if it was okay. But even if he says no, Scott still would have gotten the necklaces.