Silence

{Jack G}

Ron continued to yell at us about the party, but I was watching Ashton walk away. I sobered up and I'm sure a lot of us did.

"G." Jack put his hand on my shoulder.

"I can't man." I pushed his hand off and walked towards the elevator.

I heard someone open and close the door to the stairs, but the elevator opened so I didn't bother.

Everyone piled into the small elevator and the ride up to the sixth floor was quiet.

Once the doors opened, everyone went to they're rooms, with out saying a word.

No noise from any TV's, bathrooms or phones came from any of the 8 rooms that we occupied.

Everyone knew that silence was our best option.

My phone vibrated as I changed into some shorts.

❤️Babygirl❤️
Prob won't be able to see you tmrw, sorry babe for getting you in trouble 💔

My heart sank. I wouldn't see her because of Ron being an asshole.

I texted her back.

You've already paid for it. He'll let you.

I put my phone in the dresser beside my bed.

"What's up G?" Jack asked me.

"Ron is an ass. Ashton is coming to the event tomorrow but he if sees her, he might kick her out because she took the blame." I flopped back on the double bed.

"That's rough dude. And she shouldn't have done that. Taylor was the one who even asked him about it." Jack was fiddling with something on the desk.

"It was his idea, and we're teenagers. Any party that we go to is bound to have drinks. Ron didn't think about this?" He faced me.

"True. But he probably didn't think we could get any." I turned so I was laying on my side.

"We got connections out here. How dumb is this guy?" He threw whatever he was playing with in the garbage.

"This is goin to be a long ass tour with him. Oh joy. 4 months with Ron Flynn. That is unless we get caught sm-"

We both froze as the door was being unlocked.

"Jack and." Ron walked in and saw me. "Jack? Lights out. And if I catch you with that girl, you're out." He held out his hand.

"Phones. You're not leaving." We rolled our eyes but gave him our phones and chargers.

"You aren't going to have enough plug ins for 13 phones." I chuckled.

"Watch it bud. Or I will kick you off." He left our room. "Lights out!"

"Fuckin' guy!" I clenched my fists.

"Get some sleep. We gotta fake it through day one." Jack turned off the lamp beside him.

"Night Jack." I pulled the covers over my body.

"Night Jack." He did the same.

I laid there, wondering if this is what I wanted to do with my life.

{please don't hate me. I'm just saying that for story purposes. I'm sure Jack loved magcon.}