Ashton McCarthy

"Ashley get up!" Sandy called.

"That's not my name!" I screamed back at the step monster.

"Yes it is! No matter how much you hate it, the world knows you as Ashley Carly McCarthy and your going to be late!"

I growled at her, getting out of bed.

"Jane! Have you seen my "IDGAF" snap back?" I yelled at my sister.

"No Ash." She walked in. "And there's no need to yell."

"Sorry, the bitch yelled at me." I threw on whatever shirt that was in the top drawer.

"Be nice now. She was the one who got us Magcon tickets!" Jane squeaked.

I rolled my eyes as I pulled on some black skinny jeans.

"I know, but she can't just buy our love like that." I sat down in front of the cracked mirror on the floor and started doing my make up.

"Your really going to wear that?" Jane stuck up her noes.

"What's wrong with my." I looked down at my outfit of choice. "Panic! At the disco shirt and dark jeans?"

"One, that's Marianna's shirt, two, it's not very formal and three, your jeans have no knees." Jane listened off.

"Marianna!" I yelled, completely ignoring my sister.

"Ashton!" I heard her call, and the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Can you pleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssee do my hair?" I looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"How much make up do you wear!" Jane asked.

"As much as I want. My brush is on the table." I pointed behind me.

Marianna carefully brushed my hair, and I watched her little fingers weave my hair into a braid that when she finished, it started on the left side of head, went around and down my back.

"Thank you Anna." I got up and I hugged her.

"Where are you going?" She asked, putting my make up back in my bag.

"Tell you later." I grabbed my purse, threw in my phone.

"Ashley!" The wicked witch of the house yelled.

"What?" I went out into the hall.

"You never told we where your going." She crossed her arms and stuck out her hip.

"I'm going to be late. I have to go, you said so yourself." I mimicked her.

"Ashley Carly McCarthy!" She ran up the stairs after me.

I took off down the hall.

"Ashley! So help me!" I laughed at her.

"Catch ya laters." I jumped out the window and climbed off the garage.

"You little whore!"

"Go Ash!" I heard Marianna cheer.

"I'll be home at dusk." I called back, running down the block.

"Ashley! Your dead to me! Dead to me!" She yelled from the lawn.

I turned to corner and went to the park to wait for my ride. I grabbed my phone and texted them.

To: Baby ❤️😍😘

I got out!!!! Pick me up at the park behind my house? 😘

I looked at the little girl who was being pushed on the swings by a fairly attractive person.

He noticed me staring so I quickly looked away, blushing. I looked at my feet waiting for my ride.

"Hey."

I looked up and saw the boy who was pushing the girl.

"Hello." I said awkwardly.

"I'm Liam. And you are?" He sat beside me.

"Ash-" I was cut off by some yelling.

"Ashton! Ashton!" I saw Marianna followed by a little girl who I didn't know, running across the hill.

I smiled at Liam, excused myself and ran over to the girls.

"Ashton, she called dad." The girl said in between panting.

"Shit." I mumbled. "Thanks for warning me. I'll maybe see you guys later but don't tell her where I am, please." I put my hand on Anna's shoulder.

"We promise." They both nodded.

"Run home, I don't want you getting in trouble. Tell Jane not to worry." I stood up and watched the girls run towards the hell hole we call home.

"Sorry Liam, you're cute but I gotta go." I went back to the bench.

"It's cool, I like your name, Ashton." He smiled and passed me a piece of paper.

"Thanks, maybe catch you later." I ran over to the car that just pulled up.

"Bye Ash!" Liam waved.

{~~~~~~~~~~~}

Hola.

I'm trying something new, so please bare with me.

It's going to be about Ashton and she'll go to Magcon and some stuff will go down, (the tittle might give you a hint) but yeah.