Welcome To Magcon

{Jack G}

Ron had returned about ten minutes before they opened the doors, which was a few minutes ago, and I could already hear a lot of people, mostly girls talking.

"Alright you guys. Good luck on stage. Just try to keep going no matter what. If something goes wrong. All sit down. That's our safe word. Just sit down and we'll clear everyone out. If you need a minute, the middle of the stage you can opened the curtain and just slip back for a bit. Andy will be calling you soon." Mandy gave us a pep talk because Ron was "too stressed to even look at us."

"Have a great show guys!" She patted Nash and Shawn on the backs and walked away.

"Alright. Everyone get in." Nash put his arms around Shawn and Jack, everyone followed.

"Dear God. Please bless us with a good first show as a family, and hope everything goes smoothly. In Jesus's name. Amen."

We all mumbled an "amen" and the vibe changed.

"Let's do this!!" Cameron cheered, causing everyone too jump and cheer.

"Hey. Get in order please." Andy said to the curtain, so no one saw us.

"This is it." I whispered to Jack. He nodded.

Music started playing and everyone starting fidgeting around.

"Hey everyone! My names Andy and Immabe your MC for today!"

It sounded like a 100 or so people were here. Maybe more, which made me more nervous.

"These guys would like to welcome you to Magcon, so can you please help me welcome CAMERON DALLAS!!!" Someone opened the curtain, Cam went running out.

One by one, we made it up there. Girls screamed for their favourites, I was surprised with how loud they were for us.

Once everyone was up on stage, Nash, Shawn, Matt and Taylor were given mics, and they started talking.

I looked for Ashton, not even bothering with listening.

"G?" Jack nudged me.

"I can't find her." I whispered.

"Where's Ash?" I heard him whisper to Carter.

He shrugged. Shit

Music started playing, a few guys stepped back, while others danced.

"Alright. Who wants to join us on stage for a dance off?!?!" Taylor asked through the mic, and thousands of hands went up.

"Alright. Hey security. Well take her, her and uhm you!" Nash pointed at some girls.

They came up on stage and stood in between us.

"Alright. One more!" Jack looked around the crowd. "Her! In the light blue dress. Near the back!"

I looked to see who it was, and it was Marianna.

"Ask her." Jack said as she came up onstage, between us.

"Where's Ashton?" I whispered.

"Keep going." I waved them on to introduce the girls.

"I thought she was with you. That's what Jane said." She stopped speaking when Aaron put the microphone up to her.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Marianna." Her voice barely audible.

"Alright than. Let's get this started. Pick your competition ladies. Mary, you're first!."