Lipgloss

{Ashton}

Mahogany did my hair, it was really curly, half in a braid.

The outfit she picked out for me was a cute light blue crop top that said "I ❤️ LOX", black short shorts and some converse shoes.

"You look perfect! Now I noticed make up." Her smile grew three times bigger.

"30 minutes before Ron wants you all downstairs for sound check. 30 minutes." The intercom spoke over our music.

"I can do it. You've gotta finish getting ready." I opened my make up bag and grabbed mascara, tinted Chapstick, eye liner and my eye shadow pallet.

"I'm so excited! This is the first show we've ever done!" Mahogany cheered.

"You'll do great! I'll cheer super loud for you." I yelled from the bathroom.

"Thanks Ashy!" She came into the bathroom wearing a sunflower dress that fit her perfectly.

I watched her as she fixed her eye liner, getting the wing perfect.

"15 minutes. Just come now." The intercom spoke again.

"Ready?!?" She smiled.

I nodded, grabbed my phone and turned off the light.

7 doors opened up, all at once, relieving everyone.

"Finnegan." I whispered, as I saw him. He looked good in those khaki shorts and tight fitting red shirt.

"Let's go!!" Mahogany ran with me in tow, to the elevator.

Everyone ran after us, shoving into the elevator. It was very squishy, but I was between Cameron and Johnson, so I didn't mind.

The doors opened and everyone went running wild to the ballroom.

"Keep up McCarthy." I looked back to see Jack was right behind me.

"I'm in front Gilinsky." I smiled and ran as fast as I could, into the wide open doors.

"Hey hey hey!" Ron yelled. "Slow down!!"

Everyone stopped, Hayes fell over because Nash tripped, which made the whole room fill with laugher.

"Stop goofing off. Get in line backstage." Ron pointed at the curtain.

"Come, or you might get kicked out." Cameron pulled my arm, and everyone crowded around me so I wouldn't be seen.

"Okay so you need to listen to your name, get up here and move to stage left. Got it?" Ron sounded mad.

"Yes." Nash yelled.

"Okay. Welcome everyone, to the first ever Magcon event. Please help me welcome Mr. Cameron Dallas!" A guy said in the mic.

Cam went running up, we cheered.

"Move to the side Dallas." Ron hissed.

"Aaron Carpenter."
"Nash Grier."
"Hayes Grier."
"Jacob Whitesides"
"Matthew Espinosa "
"Jack Johnson & Jack Gilinsky."
"Carter Reynolds."
"Taylor Caniff."
"Shawn Mendes."
"And the DJ, Mahogany LOX."

Ron yelled at everyone, because they were having fun.

They ran through all the mics, lights, and speakers.

Shawn was sitting on a chair in the middle of the stage, playing some Ed Sheeran quietly.

"Mendes. Enough." Ron barked. I'd hate to see what he'd do if he saw me.