Apologies and Plans

{third person}

Ashton and Mahogany came in and stood against the wall, closest to the window.

"Now that everyone is here, declare this meeting to order." Cameron tapped on the table with his hand, making everyone quiet down.

"Alright. The girls suggested we have a mini party thing. Go on the roof. We all need some air and Ron needs a break." Cameron spoke.

"All in favor, say I." Nash raised his hand.

Everyone but a beaten up Jacob raised their hands and said "I."

"Alright. We'll look into it. Second thing. Ashton. Anything you want to say?" Cameron turned to look at her, as well as everyone else.

"Sorry I punched you. But you did deserve it so I should get an apology too." She shrugged.

All eyes went to Jacob, who was sitting in the far corner with a hand towel pushed against his face.

"I will not apologize for my actions. They are 100% true until proven otherwise."

"Come on dude. Just say sorry." Matt nudged him with his elbow.

"I won't apologize to that slut." Jacob went back to his phone.

Jack Gilinsky jumped up. "She is not a slut. Listen here pretty boy, just shut your mouth or I will do so much more damage to you."

Jack held Jacob's shirt in his hand, causing Jacob to look scared.

"I-I- didn't me-mean-an it. S-so-sorry-sorry." He stuttered.

"Gilinsk. Enough." Johnson held back his friend and sat him in his chair again.

"Alright apologies and plans." Nash checked his phone.

"Oh another thing, since we are all here!" Mahogany straightened up from her leaning on the wall.

"I think Ashton should tour with us. All in favor?" She looked at the 11 boys around her.

Everyone agreed and cheered. "Welcome to the Magcon family babe!" Mahogany and Ashton hugged.

"So who's asking?" Hayes broke the cheering.

"I'll do it." Ashton volunteered.

Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

"Okay, try to make it sound like it'll just be small, which it will." Shawn told her.

Ashton nodded then left the room to find Mandy.

{Ashton}

"Excuse me, have you seen Mandy?" I asked some crew member.

"Her room." He pointed at an open door.

I thanked him and walked over two doors.

"Knock knock." I tapped my fist on the door.

"Who is it?" Mandy got up from the end of the bed. "Ashton. Come in, come in!" She reached for my hand and pulled me into her room.

"What can I do for you?" Mandy sat on her bed.

"I was wondering if we could have a small party, on the roof. It'll just be us 13. They wanted to welcome me." I explained what had happened, leaving out Jacob and Jack's little talk.

"I see no problem as long as you're quiet." Mandy smiled. "You want alcohol. That's why you asked right?"

I let out an awkward laugh. "Not like last night. I promise. Just a few coolers maybe or a bottle that will get us feeling good. It's been a long day."

Mandy hummed and looked at the clock. "I guess I could allow it."

I jumped up. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I hugged her.

"You're very welcome, but no one can tell Ron. I know it's not much but we can't say anything." She released me and went to her purse.

"I'll get money. Just wait please. Be right back!" I quickly ran back to Shawn's room.

"So?" Taylor was the first to notice me.

"I need $15 from everyone who is drinking. To help cover costs. And we need to make sure it's not like last night. No one else. Got it?" I caught me breath.

Everyone started getting out money.

"Yes ma'am." Nash gave me a twenty.

Everyone gave me some money and I quickly counted as I went back to Mandy.

"Here is $120. Just get us something that we could sip on please." I gave her the stack of cash I had and she put it in her purse.

"Alright. I'll be back later. The crew wanted to get some food, so I'll bring your stuff back up when we finish."

I hugged Mandy again and watched her leave in the elevator.

I calmly walked over to Shawn's room and entered as quietly as possible.

Jacob was gone, as well as Carter. Strange.

"Hey, so she's going for food then bringing it back." I kissed Jack's cheek and sat on his lap.

"We need to get ready!" Mahogany grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room.

"Ready? Why? For what?" I asked as she unlocked the door.

She pushed me against the wall and harshly kissed my lips.

"Oh, that ready." I smiled and moved my hands to her shoulders, pulling her in slightly closer.

"I want to get drunk so I can blame the poison for this." She pulled away and I managed to slip out from under her.

I dragged her to the bed and laid her down. "Relax." I kissed her neck, sucking slightly.

"Ash." Her voice sounded weak.

I hummed against her soft skin and allowed my hands to find her chest.

"Take it off." I pulled at the fabric of the dress.

She nodded and pushed her body up. My hands fiddled with the zipper as she kissed my neck.

I slipped it off her shoulders and she pulled her arms out. I tried to take it off the top half of her body.

"That's good enough babe." She latched on to my shirt and pulled us back down.

My hands explored her body, playing with her breasts.

I moved my face to the valley of her chest and pressed small light kisses all the way down.

"Mark me. Make him jealous." She gasped and arched her back so I could undo her bra.

I threw it across the room, wasting no time on granting her wishes.

She moaned and squirmed under my touch, causing me to laugh into her chest.

I gladly motorboated her, while I did she fought to take off my shirt.

I slid out my arms and removed my head and went back to business.

"Baby, you've turned me on so much. I need you." I ground our hips together, making her gasp.

"Know what?" I whispered against her skin.

"What?" She stutter.

I shoved my tongue into her mouth and quickly removed it. "I'm a tease."

I got up and walked over to my bed, firmly planting myself on it.

Mahogany started laughing, her chest rising and falling quickly. "I want more later."

I nodded and laid back on the pillow.

{long chapter, little bit of smut. Whoo}