Hot Teenaged Boys

{Ashton}

Jack and I did our thing for almost 45 minutes. It was great.

"You ready babe?" Jack asked me.

I finished brushing my teeth and wiped my mouth, fixing my makeup.
"How many are there?"

"12 of us. Come on, we're on the floor above." Jack took me to the elevator.

I texted Jane that I was in the hotel but not in the room. She didn't question me.

I started getting that sick feeling in my stomach when your nervous.

"Ash, chill. You know two of them, Jack and I, and everyone is super friendly. I promise." He kissed my forehead.

The door opened and I followed Jack down to the end of a hall, a right and 3 doors in was his room.

"Hey open up." Jack knocked. He gave me a small smile and the door opened.

"Hey Gilinsky!" A boy with beautiful blue eyes said.

We walked in and I grabbed Jack's hand. There's was a lot of hot teenaged boys here.

"Hey guys! This is Ashton." I gave a small wave.

"Ash, that's Nash Grier." He pointed at the boy who opened the door.

"And that's his little brother Hayes." Hayes waved and said hi.

"There's Cameron Dallas." He was fairly tall, and had a beautiful smile.

"The other blonde in this operation is Matthew Espinosa." A boy look looked like Justin Bieber waved.

"But you can call me Matt." He smiled.

"Okay." I nodded.

"The Asian-"

"I'm only half!" The boy wined. "I'm Carter."

"Carter Reynolds." Jack added.

"Jacob Whitesides and Miss Mahogany LOX. She's our DJ." He pointed at a boy and a girl with crazy red curly hair and cat ears. She was really pretty.

"You know Jack."

"Sup Johnson!" I tried to be gangster. Everyone laughed, but Johnson did it too.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes." Cameron pointed at a very tall boy who was on the phone. He gave a small wave.

I fangirled inside because I watched all of Shawn's covers and vines. He's my fav.

"Taylor! Where are you!" Jack yelled.

"He went downstairs with Ron for something." Hayes shrugged.

"He'll be the one in tie dye and a bandana. You won't miss him." Carter and the group laughed.

"And last but not least. Aaron Carpenter." Jack pointed at a boy who was sitting in the corner.

"Carpenter?" I asked.

"Yup. Aaron." Jack repeated.

"So yeah, that's the group. Ron's the man in charge so if you see him, say hi." Jack left me and went to talk to Cameron and Nash.

I went straight for Aaron.

"Is your mums name Becky?" I asked.

Aaron looked at me funny. Fuck too soon!

"Yeah why?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Do you know a Hanna Carpenter?" I sat down beside him.

"She's my older sister that I never met. She was put up for adoption. Why are you asking? Do you know her!" Aaron got excited.

"Yeah, but she goes by Ashton McCarthy now." I smirked.

"Oh by the way. I'm Ashton McCarthy. It's nice to meet you." I giggled.

Aaron's eye got really wide. "I FOUND MY SISTER!" He jumped up.

"What?" Nash asked.

Jack and I beamed at each other.

"Guys! This is my sister!" Aaron gave me a huge hug.

Everyone cheered. I felt welcome.

Aaron and I talked for a while, I found out he was 14 and our mother was happy when I called.

I slowly made my way around to everyone, mostly because Jack talked to everyone.

I was talking to Hayes about dirt biking when someone walked in.

"Let's get this party started!" A boy with a bandana, a not really there tie dye shirt and shades came in with a whole bunch of food.

"That's Taylor." Mahogany whispered. I didn't even realize but she was right beside me.

She's was beautiful. Her curly hair was everywhere, but she didn't seem to care. {omg that rhymed. I'm so cool} her cat ears looked fantastic and her body was perfect.

"Ashton?" Hayes snapped his fingers.

"Shit sorry." I was staring at her. She giggled and skipped away.

"You okay?" Hayes asked.

I nodded. "Just gotta find Jack." I excused myself and looked around the two connected hotel rooms.

I found him in the other one, playing Xbox with Cameron, Carter and Nash. Jacob, Johnson and Shawn were watching.

"Babe." I spoke softly.

Everyone looked up at me. My face turned bright red.

"Jack, play." He passed the controller to him and took me into the bathroom.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I think I like Mahogany." I blurted out.

Jack looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"I think I like Mahogany." I leaned up against the wall.

"She's cool I guess. Really funny and crazy. She's dating Jacob." Jack mumbled the last part.

"No. I think I like her the way I like you." I sighed.

"You have a crush on her?" Jack asked.

"Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know! I'm just about as confused at you!" I paced the small bathroom.

"What does she have that I don't?" Jack lifted his arms up. "I mean, I give you pleasure and she can't cause she has a yeah." He pointed at my hips.

"You don't understand what it's like. Something about doing a girl is great. It's a rush Jack." I stood in front of him.

He didn't say anything, just kissed me.

"Jack this is serious!" I pushed him away.

"I'm sure you don't like her like that." Jack grabbed the door knob.

"Yeah. I just think she's pretty." Jack and I left the bathroom.

Everyone looked at us and Jack gave them all a glare. They went back to their games.

I sat in a chair, on Jack's lap and kinda watched them. I was thinking about her. I just met her and she's got a boyfriend. What if she's straight? She wouldn't date me anyways.

{Q: who's your fav outta 15? I include Sammy Wilk, Skate, and Dillon. Comment 😊.
A: what's a lane? Lol, I'm mainly a Matt girl 😍}