Happy birthday Ash!

{Ashton}
I felt Jack's warm body tight up against mine. His breath tickled my neck.

"Jack baby, wake up." I rolled over to face him.

"Jack, hey wake up." I shook him.

"Ashton." He groaned.

"Yes baby, wake up." I tried to wiggle myself out of his hold but he tightened his grip.

"Stay with me." He shoved his face into my chest.

"Jack, get up." I pushed his head back, causing him to let go of me.

"Fine, but I'll have you know I'm still dressed in that matching set." I pushed off the blankets.

"Ya lyin." Jack stretched, not opening his eyes.

"Alright. Don't listen. I'll just get dressed." I got out of bed and walked to Sandy's closet.

"Damn you got a nice ass." I smirked because I knew I won.

"Come here, I wanna cuddle." Jack whined.

"Nope. We have to get up. It's 9:30 Jack." I grabbed a t-shirt from a hanger and threw it on.

"Ashton." He cried.

"Jaaaaaack." I went over to his side of the bed.

"Lay with me." He grabbed my thigh and pulled me close.

"Jack get up." I crossed my arms.

"Your so cute." He moved his hand up my leg and under my shirt.

"Jack." I gasped.

He pulled me on top of him. "I said I wanna cuddle."

I laid on his chest, listening to his heart. It was beating quite fast.

"Jack, your heart." I lifted my head.

"I'm fine babe. Just relax." He kissed me.

"It's time to get up. Or Marianna or someone will come in." I pulled myself up and off of him.

"I wanna sleep!" Jack mumbled into the pillow.

"Fine, but I'm getting up. Bye Jack." I left the room.

I heard someone talking in Alec's room so I opened the door and saw that he was awake.

"Morning baby. How's you?" I picked him up and gave him a hug.

I knew what I could do! "Come on Alec, we're going to wake up daddy." I smirked as I carried him into Sandy's room.

"Look, it's daddy." I pointed at the mess of white sheets with a tan boy in the middle.

"Daddy!" Alec cheered.

"What?" Jack looked at us. "Oh hey bud."

I laughed and climbed on to the bed. I set Alec down on Jack.

"Daddy." Alec pointed at Jack.

"Just go with it. He needs some sense of support in his life." I told Jack.

"Yup. Daddy." Jack smiled.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Yeeaaaaassssss?" I called.

Jane, Lauren and Marianna walked in with balloons, muffins and a gift.

"Happy birthday Ash!" They all said at the same time.

"Thanks guys!" I sat up and blew out the candle.

"What'd you wish for?" Marianna asked as she sat on the bed.

"Can't say or it won't come true." I picked up Lauren and put her on the bed.
I wished for us to be healthy and well fed for years to come.

"Blueberry muffs for all!" Jane opened the container and set them on the bed beside Anna.

"Jack sit up." I hit his chest, being careful that I didn't hit Alec.

"Sorry, and happy birthday babe." He kissed my cheek.

"Awwwwwwwe." Marianna cooed.

"Jane, do you have a boyfriend?" Jack asked as he ate some muffin.

"No. Well not yet." She blushed.

"Who's the boy Janella?" I asked, smirking at my sister.

"Daniel." She hid her face.

"Like the cop? Good job girl!" I smiled. I was happy that my sister found someone. I have Jack and she has Dan.

"I almost forgot! Here Ashton." Marianna picked up the box that she carried in and passed it to me.

"You shouldn't have guys." I ripped the paper and pulled out a shirt, jeans and a card.

"5 seconds of summer? No way! Thank you!!!!" I read the shirt. They were ripped blue jeans that would make my bum look great. I opened the card.

"Dear Ashley,
If your getting this card, your 16 or older but also that I've passed away. I'm sorry. I love you sweetie.

I wrote this letter to tell you that you're adopted. I didn't want to tell you but it's true. Your real name is Hanna, but we changed it.

I wanted to tell you a long time ago but I couldn't. Your real family are the Carpenters. We agreed that you can meet them once you turn 16.

I love you sweetie.

-Mum xoxo"

I dropped the card and started crying.

"What?" Jane asked.

"I'm adopted. My real name is Hanna Carpenter. This letters from mum." Some tears rolled down my cheek.

"Oh Ashton. I never thought because we look so much alike." Jane hugged me.

"I want to find my family. Sorry guys but I'm going too." I wiped my eyes. "Excuse me." I got up and left.

{we getting closer to Mahogany!!}