Who's the babe?

"Ashley." She ran over to me and engulfed me in a huge hug.

"Belle." I held Alec away from her.

"I-I I'm sorry to just drop in but Jane called and-"

"Jane called you? Why?" I took a step back, looking for where Lauren is.

"She told me everything that had happened. I jumped on a plane as fast as I could to make sure your alright." She came closer.

"You haven't talked to us in 3 years. We're fine." I hissed. I know she's my aunt and all but what she did to me in that hospital was cruel.

"I'm sorry I didn't come visit Ashley but you were-"

"Ton. It's Ash-ton now." I corrected her.

"Sorry, Ashton, as I was saying. You were mad at me and I didn't know what to do because I lost my older sister and I'm sorry for leaving." Belle looked like she was ready to cry.

I opened my mouth to speak but Jack walked in.

"How's Alec? Can we- who's the babe?" He pointed at my aunt.

"Hey, pig. That's my aunt. Lay off." I was more angered with Jack then Belle at the moment so I took the chance.

"You don't want to be around him. He fucks anything that moves. I suggest you leave now. Bye." I waved.

"Ashl-ton, you can't get rid of me that easy." She pressed her lips together.

"Shall I yell? Cause that worked last time." I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Wait. This is your aunt that you screamed at? She's fucking hot compared to what you told me Ash." Jack butted in on our conversation.

"Jack, come here sweetie." I faked a smile at Belle as he walked closer.

"Get your high ass out of here. Or nothing for you." I bribed him.

"I just remembered that Marianna asked me to help her. Bye." He raced out of the room.

"Ash, I came here to make peace. Not war." She flashed a huge cheesy smile at me.

"I've got children to take care of now, so if you'll excuse me." I pointed at the door. "It's best if you go now."

"Your trip. The tour thing? You and Jane are going right?" She bursted out.

"Yeah, Sandy gave it to me for a birthday gift. What's it to ya?" I laid down Alec and started changing his diaper.

"You're not taking these two, I'll stay with them." She pleaded.

I thought about it. We did need someone to watch them. But I'm not sure if I can trust her.

"Please Ashton. I'm begging you to let me watch your son." She looked at Lauren. "And her."

Should I play it off like he's my kid? Sure.

"You know, after you left. Dad met Sandy and he started doing drugs. I accidentally got high and wandered around the park. I met Jack and a few months later, Alec was born. I lost all direction because you walked out." I smirked, but was sure not to let her see.

"I'll have a talk with Jack later, but please Ashton."

"Fine. But your not staying here till we need you in three weeks. There's some stuff that needs to be taken care of." I gave in. I loved my aunt more than anything but I needed to get her back for leaving us.

"Thank you Ashley!" She hugged me. "Ton. Ashton." She corrected herself.

Oh lord, what am I getting myself into I thought as I half hugged her back.