I Wish (Sergio Ramos) #7

Annabelle finds herself laughing at the comedic scene. In front of her sat Fernando Torres and Sergio Ramos, her two best friends fighting over who would get the last of her cookies. Both would agree that she made the best chocolate chip cookies in the world, and the only time she makes them was when all three of them were together. It's been a tradition ever since Fernando moved to England to pursue his career. Since they would rarely get together because of that, whenever he would drop by, the cookies were just a special side treat upon his visits. Both the guys loved whenever she baked them and ate them mercilessly because they could really only taste the chocolate delights once in a blue moon, or depending when Fernando drops by. His recent visit took Annabelle by surprise because she hadn't been expecting him, so she rushed to bake them just for the guys. (Usually she would know in advance so the cookies would have already been baked before they got together.) Another part of their tradition was to get greetings out of the way, before keeping in complete silence as they enjoyed the cookies. Fighting over the last one was a tradition as well, as for who got the last cookie... "Oh give it! I baked it anyway." Annabelle snatches the last one from their hands, before shoving it in her mouth before they could protest. The same person always got it. "So Fer-" She wipes her hands against each other with her mouth full of the food. She takes a moment to swallow before continuing to ask why he visited unexpectedly. "And don't you dare lie to me sir." She sternly says, jabbing a finger to his chest. They were all at Sergio's place, sitting in his dining room, for a good ten minutes.

"Well I wanted to see if you two were okay." Fernando openly says, eyes on her, missing the fact Sergio squirms uncomfortably in his seat. It's only been a good day since they had reconciled. Surely it was too soon to be talking about it. In fact in the past twenty four hours, they had spoken nothing of what happened between them, but he could feel that conversation was still left hanging in the air. "Cause, I know you don't feel the same..." He darts his eyes towards his other friend who awkwardly played with his glass of milk. Sergio didn't appreciate Fernando coming out with this, but at the same time he had every right to ask. Annabelle scoffs at his question, saying she was fine, and that it was forgotten about. It kind of hurt Sergio to have heard this, but not as much as it hurt Annabelle. She was lying, but too stubborn to admit it. She was beginning to like Sergio just a tad bit as the minutes flew by. Because as the time went on, she couldn't stop thinking about him in that way. The way where the would hold hands everyday, and she could steal a kiss or two and he would be okay with it. The day they apologized, she had never felt anything so intense; the need to kiss him. Annabelle had not. Though her gut was telling her to do so. She never thought of Sergio in that way, but at the same time she couldn't. Not know anyway. The timing was off, and if she could go back in time to figure out her true feelings for him, she would. But it's too late now. "Good. I didn't want it to grow awkward between us three." Annabelle throws Sergio a playful look, lifting up her eyebrows for a brief moment, and Sergio knew that she wanted to mess sprung with Fernando. He had taken a notice to their small eye exchange.

"So Fernando." Annabelle plays with the straw that stuck out from her glass of milk. He looks at her with innocent eyes and she almost felt sorry for playing a joke on him. "If Sergio and I never made up, who would you have chosen to be with have the time? Me or him?" She points the direction of her straw towards Sergio.

"Sí. ¿Que?" Sergio antagonizes as he leans over the table. Fernando gulps, his cheeks flushing pink, he didn't know those two were playing. Shaking his head in reply, he went in search for something do to besides answering the question. Sergio glances up at Annabelle, and share a laugh much to his dismay. Commenting at how mean the other two were, they rolled their eyes, not exactly caring. The balance of their relationship was perfect. No one got too mad at each other, they all knew how to play jokes, and there were never any arguments on who was better friends with the other. "Tomorrow you think you could drop by a water bottle at practice? I haven't got the time to buy one myself." Sergio asks as he begins to clean up the table. Fernando was lounging in the guest room, changing for tonight. He was sleeping over. Annabelle asks why he hadn't gotten the time to. "That one over there kept me from groceries. Coming by last minute." He rolls his eyes, titling his head towards the hallway that led to the bedrooms.