I Wish (Sergio Ramos) Epilogue.

Annabelle rolled out of bed as her feet gently landed on the floor. Sergio was nowhere to bed found and it piqued her curiosity. She would usually be the one up before him. Her eyes glanced at the time; it read five thirty in the morning. The couple both had a vacation due. So while she was finally home, her studios were being tended to by a few of her most trusted dance instructors. She'd hired more people once the demand became too much for her alone to handle. In fact, there was a contract she needed to send later today for the new property she was going to buy. She thought it was time to open up a brand new studio. It was several miles from her first location but it'd be manageable to operate both.

As she wrapped a robe loosely around her body, she walked down to the hall to check where he might be. The light leaked through a slightly ajar door as she neared her destination. She pushed with one hand gently as to not disturb the inhabitants. Annabelle smiled widely as she stared at the scene before her. There sat her husband of seven years, Sergio Ramos Garcia, holding their newest addition to the family; Paola Bella Ramos Garcia. He rocked in the ivory rocking chair as their baby cooed in his arms. A wide grin was showcased on his face while he did. His pointer gently poked the chubby cheek of his daughter as she smiled back at her father.

"Good morning." Sergio spoke softly without taking his eyes off of her. "Say good morning to mama." He briefly met eyes with his wife's and they both shared a smile. Annabelle could wake up to this every morning if she could. Which she would for the next few months. With her own maternity leave and ability to work from the comfort of her own home, it wasn't a difficult task to accomplish. She was blessed in every way.

"Mama?" A groggy voice spoke from behind. She turned her attention to the four year old behind her. Salvatore rubbed his sleepy eyes with one hand while the other held his favorite blanket. A blanket that adorned Real Madrid logo. She picked up her middle child. She assumed that Luciano, their first born, was still asleep. "Ciao." He sleepily greeted his mother as he lay his head on her shoulders. The blanket draped over her back as she turned to see Sergio approach her.

"Mi amor." Sergio placed a gentle kiss on her lips as both held their children in their arms. Sergio could not be more fulfilled and happy with how well his life turned out. Now being a coach for Real Madrid left him plenty of more time to be with his growing family. He wanted to have one more in about a year, once Annabelle was recovered. He wanted to have a large family he could spoil and raise with his beloved.

~

"Have you cleaned your plate?" Annabelle questioned the mischievous seven year old boy who was nearly out the door. Leo, Lucas, Martin, and Leonardo had already started kicking the ball back and forth outside in the front yard. 

"Yes! Yes! Papa said I did a really good job." Luciano had stopped dead in his tracks when his mother beckoned to him. His eyes darted from his friends to his mother eagerly. "Please, please, can I please go play?" He begged her as he practically jumped in place with excitement. She chuckled as she released him from the silent hold he was in. He thanked her quickly before he ran off to play with his friends. On the porch, Nora, Elsa, Salvatore, and Davide all played their own little game. They were having a picture contest. Most of their children took after their fathers' much more than each realized.

Annabelle still loved how each couple managed to name their sons a variation with L's all very similarly. It was always pleasant taking family vacations like this. With Iker and Sergio's promotion, and well as Fernando and Olalla venturing into new business together, and Claudio and Alessia living in Italy; it was harder to keep in contact. Five years ago everyone decided it would be perfect to start a Casillas-Marchisio-Ramos-Torres tradition where we meet up twice a year for a vacation. This time, Torres offered up his vacation home in Majorca. The previous was in Italy at Claudio's private island.