I Wish (Sergio Ramos) #10

~ So I hope I got the spacing out right for you guys I don't know how I space them it just happens D: Also I apologize because I forgot I made it out so both her parents died. In replacement for the last chapter, I made it so her friend Claudio wanted the jersey signed. He comes into play later on. Enjoy!~

"What'd you guys do for your birthday this year?" Sara threw Annabelle a playful wink as she lifted her wine glass to her lips. Annabelle's pale cheeks flushed with a tint of red knowing exactly what her friend had been implying. "Not answering just makes you even more guilty Anna!" She laughs to the dismay of her friend's even though she knew she wouldn't have sex with her boyfriend. Not yet at least. They had only been dating for a few weeks. This year they had stepped into Paris, France. The city of romance, amore. Sergio didn't think he would be stepping into the city with a girlfriend by his side, holding onto his arm. He figured since Annabelle had rejected him at first, the trip here would be awkward, lonely in fact. But things turned out for the better when she had kissed him just before they left for the trip. Sure it took the terror of realizing she had one life to live and that she might not having a fighting chance at her cancer, but even so he still got to be with her. They had yet to visit her doctor, choosing to push it aside until after her birthday. Both had been through so much with his games, and her health, the trip for them to Paris was a momentary getaway from it all. It was break: a much needed one. Sara had been whining, prior to their leave, about how unfair it was to take her away from everyone else. She initially had wanted to throw her a surprise party, but she was forced to push it back until after their return home.

"Sara it's my party, this is not a place to talk about it!" Annabelle whispers lightly as she gestures around her. People were crowded around the Casillas residence to celebrate her late birthday. She was surprised at the turnout, not thinking she actually had this much people notice her, but nonetheless happy to see everyone around her.

Sara claps her hands together. "You're right, and I'm stealing you away." She grabs Annabelle's wrist, lifting her up before turning her head. "Olalla!" She calls out as she runs over to their friend. Sergio chuckles from where he stood as he watched Sara whisk away his girlfriend. His girlfriend. He was still getting used to the fact they were dating. It was surreal to him. No matter how many times he's imagined it, or pictured them being together, he never though it'd be like this. It was foreign to have her holding onto his arm now that they were dating, he knew he could kiss her without her becoming upset or even jeopardizing their friendship. It was foreign but a happy relief. Sergio lifts the glass of wine to his lips before bringing back his attention to the circle of friends he was with: Fernando, Gerard, Xabi, and Andres.

"So you two have finally gotten together." Fernando slaps an encouraging hand on his best friend's shoulder with a proud smile on his face. It was great to finally see Sergio's dreams come true. He deserved it, to finally get the girl. He could only imagine how he felt. Sergio was grinning ear to ear, like a Cheshire cat, when Fernando brought it up. Xabi nodded approvingly, knowing that it would have happened someday. Frankly, everyone expected it. "How was the trip to Paris?"

"Amazing." Was all he could say before thinking about onto the trip. He spoiled her in any which way he could, no matter how much she protested. Sergio took her to the boutiques and the finest restaurants. Though some other women may think that had been the best part of the trip, it wasn't for Annabelle. She favored the walks down the Parisian streets, kisses by the Eiffel Tower. Sergio was thankful that she was not shallow like his previous girlfriends who cared for the materialistic factors of the relationship. As romantic as the trip had been, he didn't push making love to her any night on the trip. Not only because it was too soon in their relationship, but also because of the fact she was a virgin. He was well aware her virginity was in tact, that she's never gotten too intimate with a guy. She was one of those women who took pride in her virginity, not wasting it away. She was waiting for the perfect man, and hopefully Sergio was the one to be that man. "Spectacular." He mumbled under his breath as his eyes followed her around the room: grinning, laughing, being the perfect angel she was. He feared what would happen in two days, when she would visit her doctor. Like they said, they've been pushing back the visit, but it had been dreading on the back of their minds. Fernando had yet to find out, she had planned on telling him tonight.

A few hours after the party ended, Annabelle had an armful of presents with the help of Sergio and Fernando ahead of her. Olalla was tending to her sleeping children on board of Annabelle's car, while she awaited their arrival. "I really can't thank you enough Sara the party was fantastic!" She kissed her cheek as she slowly made her way out, knowing of she stayed to chat a little longer she would be stuck there for another hour. As much as she wanted to stay, she was exhausted from it all. Sara told her it wasn't a big deal and she was just happy to have thrown it. "Seriously, party planning is something you can fall back on." She jokes lightly as she walks down the driveway and into the car. Sergio was at the driver's seat, ready to drive everyone to his home. "Bueñas noches!" She waves to Iker and Sara as they backs away from the driveway. She turns to the back to see Nora on Olalla and Fernando with Leo. Sergio instinctively reached one of his hands out towards her as he drove with the other. "You're so cold." She muttered, opening up her fingers to let his slip through. Sergio chuckles, saying to blame the weather. "Don't tell me who to blame!" She barks at him jokingly. Olalla shushes the two hooligans up front, saying there were sleeping children at the back. "Sorry!" Annabelle whispers with a blush. Sergio asks if she had any clothes at his house. "Don't think so, I'll just use another shirt." Fernando gags in the back. "What's your problem!"

"You guys are too lovey dovey for me now." He jokes with a small smile on his face. Once they arrive to his house, Olalla went straight to the guest bedroom with the kids and fell right to sleep. "So other than finally dating. What else is new?" Fernando asks cheerily as he sat with his two friends in the living. Annabelle throws Sergio a look that Fernando caught. "What?" Still no one else was aware of Annabelle's health, both having contemplated on how many people they should actually tell. Her friend and Fernando were her main concern, wondering just how they'd react to the news. "You guys aren't going to elope now are you?" He chuckles nervously, wanting to get in on what they were thinking. Sergio slips his fingers into Annabelle's, and grins cheekily.

"Maybe." He wiggles his eyebrows playfully when he looks to her. She scoffs, taking her hand away only to push his face. "I have nothing to say, Anna?" Seeing the innocent look in Fernando's gleaming eyes she thought she couldn't do it to him. She couldn't ruin his life by making him worry, not like she did Sergio. Annabelle shook her head confidently knowing that it was her final decision to keep him out of her health issues.