I Wish (Sergio Ramos) #2

Annabelle taps her pen against her desktop, anxiously waiting for Sergio to come knocking on her door. No one else was home but her, she was used to it. What with how work was for her family. She was an only child as well. Her eyes glanced to the clock again, practice was suppose to be over by now. What was keeping him? She didn't have all day for him to waste her time. Some kind of mentor he was, she bitterly thought as she gets comfortable in her own house. Ditching the desk chair, she laid on her bed, staring up at the blank cream colored ceiling. "Pezzo di merda." She cursed him under breath, rolling over bored. She had made sure to finish any other work she needed to. Now she wished she didn't. At least she'd have something to do. She refused to watch television until she finished all work, she didn't have any friends to call, and not to mention there just wasn't anything interesting around her house. She read all the books around her house twice, the house was too spotless to clean... Annabelle just wanted him over already.

As if on cue, the familiar jingle of her door bell played. Rolling off of her bed with a thud, she groaned. Not because she had gotten hurt, but because she didn't want to see his face. There was just an unspoken hatred she had for him there. What with being the most popular guy in school, and her hating everyone who's made her life a living hell... Trudging down the stairs, he kept ringing the doorbell obnoxiously. Her house was pretty large, half the size of a villa, she lived on the richer part of town. A glare was on her face when she opened the door to Sergio, still in his football uniform, back turned to her, admiring the pavement on the floor. He turns around with a sheepish smile on his face, knowing he was late. "Lo siento, pero yo nos dieron nosotros comida." Sergio knew she wasn't going to be happy if he was going to be late, but he would have felt bad to go to her house without any dinner for them. He would have been there for quite some time, leaving just before dinner would start, the least he could do was get them food . Besides he was starving himself. Annabelle's eyes softened as she stepped aside silently to let him in. Sergio took a gander at the entire house, impressed by the interior. He didn't live in an exquisite house like this. Only a simple two story one, no ceramic designs, or large television, neither had he many windows, and fancy doorknobs. Finally stopping at the base of the stairs, he turns to her. "Hello." This was the first time she's heard him speak English, and he wasn't half bad. "My name is Sergio Ramos, an I'm your tutor for tha day." He smiles cheekily. Annabelle applauded him for his friendliness inside her head, and could offer nothing but a small smile.

"Arriba..." She mutters as she walks past him with her head down, leading him to her room. "Uhm. Welcome to my house by the way."

"Gracias." Sergio mumbled as he tries to steer clear his gaze from her butt. A sudden tingle surged through his body, or more specifically, his nether regions. He took a gulp, trying to control himself. He was, after all, a hormonal, sex crazed teenager, who's had his fair share of girls. Sergio was used to jumping at the opportunity to get with someone for his own needs and pleasure any chance he got. And right now it had been perfect. Home alone, upstairs in her room, and not to mention she was practically undressed anyway. Annabelle had been in a tank, and a pair of shorts that we're a little too short. (Who could blame her, it gets immensely hotter over summer. Besides her air conditioner was still getting fixed.) But he couldn't take advantage of her, for some reason, Sergio felt compelled to make sure she didn't hate him more. (For whatever reason.) Even if he had wanted to use her, he knew she wouldn't give in. Annabelle wasn't like the other girls around, because no offense to them but they are easy. A girl with dignity wouldn't have given in as easily as they had. Annabelle was a girl with great nobility and self-respect. Besides, there was something about her that he liked, something he didn't want to mess up with. Upon entering her room, he noticed a bunch of old photos of her and her friends from back home, no new pictures with anyone here. It disheartened him when he found a picture of her lips against another guy's cheek. Of course she would have a long distance boyfriend, she was beautiful. Placing the bag of food down on her desktop, away from the equipment, he turns to her. "So!" He runs his hands with a small smirk on the face. "Me llamo Sergio Ramos." He wanted to start off with the basic things.