I Wish (Sergio Ramos) # 13

I Wish (Sergio Ramos) #13

"Mira." Annabelle jabs at Sergio's cheek to grab his attention. It's been a month since she was last in Italy, three weeks since she had moved out of Sergio's old place and into a brand new (also much larger) house, two weeks since their first public outing as an official couple (which many people already predicted), and a week since she's last been able to really see him. The training has been heavier than usual since a couple losses that's happened lately. "Babyyyy, miraaaaa." She whined jokingly shaking his face. Sergio's eyes were fixated on the tv that was perched up in front of his room. He was laid back with the love of his life laid up beside him. Both were only in their underwear (nothing sexual had happened) covered with the duvet. It was another long day at practice and his muscles were sore. Annabelle had been laying on his chest just watching the film he had on. Sergio was, of course, the gentleman she knew he would be towards her. It's been a little over two months since they've been together and he dare not get sexual with her. He knew that she valued her virginity highly. In a way, she knew he valued it too well and the second they would seem to finally get into bed that way... Sergio stops himself. He never had the heart to tell her he didn't feel like he was worthy of it. Especially given his notorious past. He felt that she deserved way more than a guy who's had sex with a countless amount of women. In a way he felt guilty he didn't save himself for her. "I'm off work tomorrow." She said with a small smile. "And I know the only thing you have to do is your doctor's early in the morning." She was edging on that they should do something. It's been very rare since they have been able to hang out and actually be with each other. Between her job and his, she barely the time to find to move out. "Can we go out to a movie maybe?" She wanted to dress cute. Not in her work clothes, not in her pajamas. She wanted to wear the clothes from her closet with plunging v necks and boots and belts with bracelets. Annabelle had enough of her same attire nearly every day and night. Sergio pulled her in closer to his body to plant a kiss on her forehead. He said he would like that a lot.

"What movie is out?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Anything you want to watch in particular?" She shrugged her shoulders again. "Are you just being difficult?" He teased, she shrugged once more. "Oh baby, what am I going to do with you?" Sergio chuckled as he squeezed her closer to him. "And I swear I will not take you out tomorrow if you shrug your damn shoulders again." He quipped.

Sergio wondered where they would be going with themselves. There was a constant question that ran through his head almost every night before bed and when he first woke up for the day. Her hand in marriage. They've know each other for years. They've already explored every last inch of their emotional, mental being throughout the years together and he already knew he wanted her for the rest of his life. It was more of a matter of when. He knew exactly which ring she deserved, where he was going to propose but had no idea what would be good for her. They were at a fairly decent age, usually men and women around their ages are already married, neither did he want to wait entirely too long since he didn't want to be near thirty around the time he would want to start a family with her. It was crazy how he already wanted to all these things with her. Granted she was no ordinary girl like he used to date. She wasn't a model or any other type of celebrity. (Other than her affiliation with him.) She was spectacular in the simplest ways possible. She was giving and kind hearted and his childhood friend he grew to lover obviously more ways than one and all he wanted lately was her hand in marriage, surprise her to Belize or Ibiza or Hawaii for their honeymoon, go back to their home; her as a Ramos García.

A light ding broke both their attentions from what they had been doing to see Annabells's phone light up. A text message. Álvaro. It's been a month since she's really last visited anyone on the team, not including Iker and Sara, yet somehow he still persisted, even after she moved. Or at least he hadn't sent anything to her old address. Sergio's jaw clenched up. Everyone on the team was on their own personal breaks. While guys like Marcelo traveled back to Brazil where he was from, others went out of country to vacation. Álvaro, he believed, just recently arrived back from visiting the United States with another friend. He had the audacity to invite Annabelle to the trip as well but she kindly refused with the truth of having work the week he scheduled it. It was the week she worked doubles and didn't think to tell Álvaro she was involved with Sergio by now. Sergio asked why she hadn't told him yet under her breath as Anna reached for her phone to reply to him. How he had completely missed their public outing as a couple baffled Sergio. Had Alvaro merely brushed it off as two friends going out again? Or has he not seen it period.

"I don't think it's something you say over the phone tesero." She called him sweetheart in her native tongue. "When I run into him another day, I will tell him." To be completely honest, she had completely forgotten about Álvaro. Anna was too engrossed in her newfound relationship to even care about him. She placed her phone down. "Does it upset you that I've texted him?" She knew the type of relationship she had with him, if you'd even consider it such. It was verbal for the majority of it, light flirting on her end. "I never liked him." She justified by saying she did find him cute and only ever agreed to hang out a couple of times.

"I still don't like it."

"Oh now you're jealous!"  Sergio pouted and leaned in for a kiss. He didn't want to admit it to her but lately the thought of him seeing his teammate would make him greatly upset. "Baby, you have nothing to worry about."  He hoped that were true.