Chapter 5

You

There was something wrong with me. I couldn't keep my eyes away from Master Kazuichi. Even if I could keep them away from him, it would only last 1-3 seconds. My attention turned to the left side of me, hearing something fall.

Junko

"Oh! Nice to see you again Y/N!" 

Ms. Yukizome

"Y/N? You know her?" 

You

"No. I bumped into her the other day, she just gave me an... unwelcoming greeting." I said as Junko and I stared at each other.

Mukuro

"Junko, you shouldn't jump in the sand like that. It could possibly get stuck in your mouth."

Junko

"How many times do I need to tell you to stay quiet?!" "Anyways, I'll see ya around, Y/N!"

You

I looked at the pink puffy haired girl walk away. But as she did, I could see a rather evil grin on her face as she was walking away... She is strange. 

Kazuichi

"Hey! Y/N! Are you gonna join us in volleyball?"

You

"Volley... Volley what?"

Kazuichi

Oh... Right. "We basically just hit a ball back and forth. Wanna try it?" 

You

I mean, it wouldn't hurt to just hit a ball for once in a while. "Sure." And so, Gundham, Teruteru, and Akane were on the other side of the net. I, Master Kazuichi, and Nekomaru were on another side of the net. 

Nekomaru

"Get it Y/N!"

You

Hm? I looked at the patterned ball approach me, and I'm supposed to hit it... Right? So, I swung my hand at it but I put barely any force into the hit... Yet it still got to the other side. And it hit Teruteru... In the face.

Teruteru

"Why is it always me?!"

Nekomaru and Akane

"Nice shot Y/N!"

You

I think I should get a chance to get in the water before we go home. Once I got in, the first thing I felt was the water splashing all over me. I looked over to the direction where the water came from, and I saw...

Kazuichi

I snickered, looking at Y/N drenched in water. She then splashed some back at me, and we just chased each other around in the water for the rest of the day until it was time to go back home.

You

"Hey, Master Kazuichi, when can we do something like that again?"

Kazuichi

Did she enjoy it?

You

"I enjoyed it. Very much. So, when do you think we can do something like that again?"

Kazuichi

"Maybe I can bring you to a fair? There's an upcoming one this Friday."

You

"Fair?"

Kazuichi

"It's a place where a bunch of people go to have fun. There's a bunch of games you can win for prizes, roller coasters and stuff-"

You

"Roller coasters?!"

Kazuichi

She sounds really interested. "Eh... Roller coasters are like when a person goes into a cart and there's a bunch of drops and stuff, and-"

You

"Tell me everything about it!" 

Kazuichi

I told her everything I knew about fairs, our conversation lasted forever until we arrived home. 

You

I was very amazed by this "fair" more than I was amazed by the large body of water with sand. 

Kazuichi

We even talked about the upcoming fair while we were walking to school. 

Ms. Yukizome

"Ah! Kazuichi, great idea!"

Kazuichi

"Great idea? What great idea?"

Ms. Yukizome

"I heard you and Y/N talking about that upcoming fair on Friday! We can all go there together!"

Ibuki

"Yay! Ibuki is excited!"

Nagito

"A fair?"

Hiyoko

"Aww! Now that you say it like that Nagito, it makes the fair sound boring!"

Nagito

"Forgive me, Hiyoko. I don't think I'm going to go to this fair. I'm busy."

Hiyoko

"Why are you telling me something like that? Go complain to another person about it." I crossed my arms and turned my head away. 

Nagito

I wasn't complaining...

Ms. Yukizome

"Nagito, do you mind cancelling those plans of yours? I want us all to go to this fair to improve our friendship with Y/N... She seems really excited about going there with all of us. And, well... I think I got too excited and already bought us all tickets to go..."

Nagito

"You did?" I guess I can cancel them just this time. For the class. "Well, I guess I have no choice but to cancel them since you've already spent your money for the class." I awkwardly smiled.

Ms. Yukizome

"Kazuichi, you really do give us the best ideas for a school trip! I can't wait for what you'll come up with next!"

Kazuichi

Wow, I never knew that I'd be the one choosing out all of our school field trips.