Chapter 27 {How Kazuichi Reacts To Y/N As An Ultimate Despair}

Lol angst

It's almost been a month, and Y/N is still missing. She is nowhere to be found, not even the police were able to do anything about it. Kazuichi hasn't been getting any sleep at all, and his eye bags just get darker and darker each day. He refuses to attend school.

*Ding dong!*

Kazuichi

Someone's at the door... I don't want to get up.

*Bang bang bang*

Kazuichi

Jeez... Is it that urgent?

Kazuichi got up from his messy bed inside his messy bedroom and started making his way to answer the door.

*Bang bang bang!*

Kazuichi

Okay, okay... I'm gonna be there in a second.

Kazuichi was slowly walking toward the door, but once he was about to touch the doorknob, the door itself went flying open, and the doorframe was completely wrecked.

Kazuichi

What the hell is this?

A womanly figure walked toward Kazuichi, getting closer and closer and their appearance getting clearer and clearer.

???

"What do I do with him, Miss Junko?"

Junko

"You can do whatever you please! This is the man that brought you pain and suffering, so, lash out on him."

???

"Understood."

Kazuichi

"Wh-What's going on?! W-Who are..."

Kazuichi recognized this woman, looking at her from a low angle. The woman cleared her throat and had a sudden personality change.

???

"Alright! Come with me!"

Kazuichi

"N-No! Where are we going?!"

???

"Oh? You don't want to come with me? Aww... If that's how you want it."

The woman picked up a broken piece of the doorframe and struck Kazuichi's head, leaving him unconscious. She picked him up and dragged him to a certain place.

Kazuichi

"Where? How? Why?"

???

"You're awake."

Kazuichi

"Y/N... You're Y/N, aren't you."

You

"H-Huh? Shut up! How do you know my name?!"

Kazuichi

"Tell me you're joking! T-Tell me you're joking! This is all a j-joke!"

Y/N cleared her throat again.

You

"Alright! Now, I'll let you pick! Do you want to be killed by my robot, do you want me to stab you with a knife, do you want me to dismember your body, or do you want me to just kill you with my bare hands?"

Kazuichi

"I-I don't want any of that! I want Y/N back! This isn't you!"

This time, Y/N aggressively cleared her throat another time, stressed and angry at Kazuichi.

You

"O-Okay, so I see! Y-You want me to kill you with my bare hands!"

Kazuichi

"N-No! Y/N!"

You

"Stop saying my name! I don't even know who the hell you are!"

Kazuichi

What is she saying...? "B-But it's me! It's Kazuichi!"

You

"No! I don't know who Kazuichi is... I don't know who Kazuichi is!"

And Y/N kept on repeating that until it was stuck inside of her head.

You

"You hear me?! I don't know who you are!"

Kazuichi

"Yes, you do! We're lovers!"

You

Lo... Lo-Lovers? "Agh! Shut up! Shut the fuck up! I'm not in love! Especially not in love with a son of a bitch like you!"

Y/N backed away from Kazuichi, screaming and holding her head.

You

"I don't love you! You hurt me! I will never love someone ever again!"

You started punching Kazuichi as you said every word over and over again... But those words hurt Kazuichi more than your violent punches.

Kazuichi

Do I... Do I make her think such things? "Y/N, that's enough! Please! What are you doing?! Or... What has that big-haired woman done to you?!"

You

"I... She... I-I don't even know at th-this point..."

Y/N finally started to calm down.

Kazuichi

What?

Y/N fell onto the ground, suddenly panicking.

You

"I don't know who I am anymore!"

Y/N stared at her hands, and looked in a mirror on her left, completely terrified of herself. She then shakily moved into the corner of the room, curling herself up into a ball and screaming and crying. Kazuichi, weak from your punches and words, slowly walked up to you and sat down beside her. She had nowhere to run, she was in a corner.

Kazuichi

"I promised that I'd never hurt you again, Y/N."

Y/N snapped out of it, and suddenly had no idea what she was even doing anymore.

You

Why do I look like this? Why am I so bloody? Why... am I even here?

Kazuichi

"Y/N?"

Once Y/N knew that Kazuichi was there with her, she immediately wrapped her arms around him and forced herself into a hug with Kazuichi.

Comment ideas plssssss

I also came up with this idea lol