Chapter 15

You

I chuckled. The grin on my face faded quickly once I saw... Her. She was stepping down the halls, of Hope's Peak. Just what is she doing here?! I shoved myself and Kazuichi into a closet, and... That was probably not the best choice. It was so cramped up in there, I was sure that I was gonna lose my breath.

Kazuichi

"Y/N, what are we doing in here?" I whispered.

You

"Junko is in the school. I think she's looking for me."

Security

"Hey, are you a new Main Course student?"

Junko

"Blah blah blah. Have you seen Y/N anywhere?"

Security

"Oh... And why are you looking for her?"

Junko

"I need to give her something."

You

Just as I thought... She's still looking for me.

Security

I slowly reached for the walkie-talkie in my back pocket, but once I reached for it, it was gone!

Junko

"Are you looking for this? Too bad." I threw it on the ground, and with the tip of my heel, I crushed it to pieces. "Now, tell me where Y/N is, please and thank you."

Kazuichi

"This girl won't give up on finding you, will she?" I whispered, looking through the small blinds of the closet door.

Security

"You're too late." The rest of the security came running in, scaring the students in the halls. "Do not be afraid, everyone. We'll get this woman out of the building immediately.

You

Phew... I guess we're safe... For now at least. Security guards aimed their guns at Junko, and other security guards tied up her hands in cuffs and led her out of the building. It was then, I realized that my face was really near to Kazuichi's since the closet was so cramped! This kind of... How do I explain it? Uh... This made me jump back, and it made me trip over a bucket inside the small spaced closet. I fell right on top of him.

Gundham

"Wh-"

Kazuichi

The closet door opened, and there we saw Gundham, shocked and was just reaching out for the broom. Then, I realized the position I and Y/N were in! "Gundham, I swear on my life it's not what it looks like!"

Gundham

What is this?! Were they... Were they doing "that" in the closet?! Why are they- Well... Kazuichi states that he "swears on his life" that it's not what I thought... So I may just believe him.

You

"Gundham, you don't tell anyone!"

Gundham

I nodded my head and with an extremely red face, I ran back to the class.

You

Jeez... Are people really that dirty-minded? To me, it just looked like two normal people hiding in a closet from an enemy. But apparently, to others, it looks like I and Kazuichi were... You already know what it is. Kazuichi looked somewhat nervous after getting out of the closet... He was tapping his feet and playing around with his fingers like crazy! "Kazuichi, are you alright?"