Chapter 18

Young Y/N stared at Project 9541 for a while. Project 9541 was sure that any girl would cry after being called a creep, but instead, you gave him back his toy car and started rebuilding your castle by yourself. The fact that one of the other kids talked to you made you happy on its own. 

Project 9541 soon enough was forced to lose all memories at the lab and was sent to live with his family once he turned 10. You stayed in the lab, losing the only "friend" you ever had in that place.

End of Flashback

Kazuichi

"So... The reason why I don't remember all that is because they made me forget about it once I left the lab?"

You

"Yes... I believe so."

Kazuichi

Oh shit! I just realized! "I'm so sorry I called you a stupid creep back then!" 

You

"It's alright. It doesn't bother me."

Kazuichi

"I think we should get to bed. We'll be late for school if we sleep any later."

You

"Right."

Next day

You

What's going on? Why's everyone looking at me and Kazuichi?

Kazuichi

I looked around confusingly, asking myself why the hell everyone's giving off stares?

Ibuki

"Aha! There she is! There she is!"

You

"What's going on, Ibuki?!"

Akane

"Tell, me, was that your first time?!"

You

"..."

Kazuichi

"I'm confused..."

Hiyoko

"Shut up Kazuichi! You did it too! I bet that it was your first time too!"

Teruteru

"Ah! Ah! Is this... What I think you're talking about?!"

Mahiru

"Teruteru, shut up! We were talking about their kiss! Not anything else like that!"

Hiyoko

"Yeah! Mahiru is right!"

Kazuichi

"Wh- Huh?! How did you guys know?!"

Ibuki

"Because Ibuki is a spy!"

Akane

"I was also spying on you guys. I thought there was something certainly fishy about you two..."

You

"Hey now, the kiss didn't mean anything. We hid our faces because we needed to hide from someone that we don't like."

Peko

"That is... Agreeable."

Akane