Chapter 24 {The Wedding}

Ibuki

"Whaaaaat?! Y/N is getting married?!"

Mikan 

"Congratulations, Y/N!"

You

"Thank you!"

I think that when Kazuichi pulls out the ring and goes down on one knee, he'd be SUPER nervous, and for the whole day he'd have a racing heart and would play around with whatever's around him. Although he knows that you're his partner for life, he still gets really worried that something bad will happen in between you.

At the wedding, I suppose that you're going to invite your whole class over.

Of course, you're going to have to be formally dressed. Kazuichi most likely would find himself very different wearing formal clothes, and you don't know which wedding dress to choose since you're amazed by all of them.  

Ibuki and Akane will be the ones cheering you on when you walk down the aisle, and the others working there will tell them to quiet down since I doubt that Akane and Ibuki have been to any weddings.

Ibuki will straight up make a song about you and Kazuichi and perform it at the wedding right then and there. And of course, she will most likely be told to not do so.

I feel as if Sonia will feel pretty much happy about Kazuichi's wedding, mostly happy because Kazuichi won't have to "stalk" her anymore.

If you want me to write an idea, write it in the comments!

This is @JuzoSakakura_4mySoul idea btw!