Chapter 16

Kazuichi

"Out of all places, why the laundry room to take a nap?" ... "Y/N?" I looked at her face, and she had already been sleeping... Is she that exhausted from today? "Oh... You're asleep." Should I really just leave her here? I'd hate for her to be sleeping in a cramped place... So I picked her up and carried her to my room, then placed her on the floor. Wait... But she's not a robot anymore! Agh! I've gotten used to it! I let out a sigh, and picked her up from the floor and placed her on my bed instead. But, where do I sleep? Eh, it doesn't matter to me. Once I started walking away from the bed, she grabbed onto my hand. "Uh..." I don't get it? Is she really asleep? If so, then how is she able to grab onto me like this? "Y-Y/N, do you need something?" 

You

...

Kazuichi

No answer... Even if I tried walking away from her, she wouldn't let go of my sleeve. "Y/N, I have to brush my teeth!" I told her, laughing.

You

"Noooooooooooooo!" I jokingly whined. I kept on tugging on his sleeve, hoping that he'd notice.

Kazuichi

Does she want...? "Y/N, do you want me to..." It was almost as if she was reading my mind, like a psychic.

You

I nodded my head, stuffing my face into the pillow.

Kazuichi

*Sigh* "Y/N, how many times are you gonna make me do this?" I asked, and chuckled.

You

"Foreveeerrrr!" He looked annoyed, but who cares? He laid beside me and I rested my head on his chest.

Kazuichi

I can't really blame her for making me do this... She's been through lots, so she definitely deserves it. I do admit it, I kind of enjoy it too. Whoever gets to have a girl on top of a guy's chest is super lucky! Now to think of it, I probably have better luck than Nagito!

Fuyuhiko

"Kazuichi?! Answer the damn door, you idiot!"

Peko

"Young master, perhaps we should give up. It is either he isn't home, or he is still sleeping. We're gonna be here knocking at his door and ringing his doorbell until it's afternoon.

Fuyuhiko

"Well, I need to tell him this right now!"

Peko

"It's that urgent?"

Fuyuhiko

"Yes!"

Peko

"I see... So maybe we can enter another way. Let's check the windows."

Fuyuhiko

"Hmmph. Fine." I and Peko checked every window. I tried taking a look through one and saw Kazuichi! "Hey, Peko! He's inside!" 

Peko

"Just as I thought. He is sleeping."

Fuyuhiko

Is that...? "Hey, isn't that Y/N?"

Peko

"Y/N?!" Fuyuhiko and I glanced at each other, trying our best to keep the redness away from our faces.