Chapter 17

Kazuichi

"U-Uh, we can-"

You

I couldn't think of anything else, so... I just did it. What harm would it do? I mean, I have to do this to keep myself hidden, right? It's just a simple kiss after all... It doesn't mean anything.

Kazuichi

What is this?! I'm heating up! I'm gonna catch a fever! It was so sudden, she just grabbed my face and she- I can't take it!

You

I slightly opened my eyes to see if she had left, and gladly she did. "Whew! That was a close one!"

Kazuichi

How is she- How can she- Why is she acting like this is all normal?!

You

Kazuichi was staring at me as something had happened to me. "What? What is it? Is my face looking weird or something?"

Kazuichi

"Y/N, have you already forgotten? You and I just-" I can't say it! That'll make things awkward! 

You

"What?"

Kazuichi

"You don't know?"

You

"I don't think so?" 

Kazuichi

Woah... Is she able to get over something like that so easily? 

You

"What's wrong Kazuichi? You look like you're about to faint."

Kazuichi

"O-Oh no, I should be f-fine."

You

"Okay... Next on the list is..." And we continued grocery shopping.

Ibuki

"Akane, Akane, Akane!"

Akane

"What?! What'd I miss?!"

Ibuki

"They kissed!"

Akane

"Agh! How dare Y/N keep this secret away from us!"

Hiyoko

"Blegh! They kissed?! Mahiru, let's get out of here! Kazuichi's such a fat pig, I can't stand the stench of disgustingness in here!"

Ibuki

"Wait! They might do... Something better!"

Akane

"Ugh, Ibuki, seriously?!"

Chiaki

*Yawn* "Sleeeeeeepy..."

Kazuichi

Nobody from our class could've seen that! Right?

You

"Kazuichi, I don't get why you're so cautious. It was just a kiss, nothing more."

Kazuichi

"Nothing... More?"

You

"Yeah! Exactly! So there's nothing to worry about! Besides, nobody from our class could've seen us."

Kazuichi