Chapter 2

Kazuichi

With my drowsy eyesight, I stood up from the ground and flopped on top of my bed. 

You

I am glad that Master Kazuichi respects me. "Master Kazuichi, please awaken." I shake him awake.

Kazuichi

Hm? Oh, that's right... I have school today. "Y/N, it's alright if I can bring you to my school, right? You'll get to meet my class!" 

You

"School... School?" I've heard of the term "school" before, but I am just unsure of what it is.

Kazuichi

Oh... That's correct. She doesn't know much. How do I put this... "So, a school is a building where a bunch of people gather up to learn. Every school has a name, and the one I'm taking you to is called Hopes Peak Academy." I probably have to fix something in her head so I won't have to explain every little thing.

You

Hopes Peak Academy. It sounds like a lovely name. 

Ms. Yukizome

"What's this you have here, Kazuichi?" He was standing in front of the class with a blanket over something. Once he pulled it off, he told us...

Kazuichi

"I present to you, Y/N!" Gasps were heard around the classroom.

Mahiru

"What is it exactly?"

Ibuki

"Ibuki wants to know its purpose!"  

Kazuichi

I... I haven't thought about that actually... But it would be so embarrassing to tell everyone that I rebuilt Y/N, but never gave her a purpose. I just hoped that Y/N would explain it herself.

You

"I am Y/N. I am a robot. I can do many things."

Akane

"Ooh ooh! Can you roast me a chicken?!" The robot girl disappeared for a few seconds then came back holding the bone of the roasted chicken. Who knew that she could do something so incredible!

Kazuichi

So fast! I never knew that Y/N would be able to do stuff like that! In the first place... Did I ever check that part out from her robot build?

Ms. Yukizome

"Wow! Kazuichi what a splendid project you've worked hard on!"

Sonia

"Yes Kazuichi, I agree with Ms. Yukizome! You did a great job!" I gave Kazuichi a thumbs up.

Kazuichi

Wow! Even Miss Sonia likes Y/N!

You

A small person started walking toward me.

Teruteru

"Since you can do many things... Can you take off yo-"

You

I grabbed the small person's head and threw them into the wall. Just because I may not understand many things doesn't mean that I don't get perverted jokes. "I don't like perverts." 

Ms. Yukizome

"O-Oh! Please don't resort to violence! I know that Teruteru can be a little out of his mind sometimes... But please don't cause any fighting in this classroom!"

You

"My apologies. Forgive me, Ms. Yukizome." She gave me a pat on my head, then ran over to the small perverted man to help him out.

Nekomaru

"Y/N! I challenge you! I see you have lots of strength! Let's take a fight, outside!"

You

I found myself standing in an open area, with lots of nature around me. There was that very muscular man standing across from me, doing unusual movements with his knuckles.

Kazuichi

Oh no... This is bad! What if Y/N doesn't know what fighting is? Well, I'm pretty sure she does but... I'd hate to do those 502 tries all over again if she gets broken by a punch from Nekomaru. 

You

He came running at me, yelling too. Then, he threw a fist at me. But I simply did not want to hurt him. I took two steps to the left, and instead, he punched the air and fell flat on his face. He cannot say that I hurt him, since I did not touch him.

Kazuichi

Well, that sure was pretty fun. I'm glad that Y/N was able to enjoy being with my class! All that's left to do for today is... Oh, that's right. I've gotta add to Y/N's knowledge. That's gonna be a lot though.

You

Master Kazuichi told me that he'd be fixing something in my build. And so I sat down on the ground, and everything went dark. 

Kazuichi

I thought it would be too much work to add everything on the media into her knowledge, but I just thought that this would be an easier way for her to understand.

You

When my eyesight became clear, I looked around. Master Kazuichi was standing in front of me.

Kazuichi

"Oh great! Now that you're awake, let me explain. I've added a button to your build. It's on the back of your ear!" 

You

Behind my ear? I pressed the button, and Master Kazuichi, who was in front of me, had a type of blue highlight around him. I was scared at first, but it seems that Master Kazuichi has updated my build and that only I was the one seeing this blue highlight... I remember. He told me he was going to fix something. Along with the blue highlight hovering around Master Kazuichi, words popped up on my screen. "Human." And it gave me a definition of what a human was. As I shifted my eyes to look at other objects in Master Kazuichi's room, I pressed the button, and again, it was highlighted in blue and it gave me a definition of what the highlighted object was... I think this is supposed to let me understand what the outside world is like. 

Kazuichi

"So how is it? Does it work well?" 

You

"Yes. Thank you very much, Master Kazuichi. By using this, I will be able to know what certain things are without you having to tell me." 

Kazuichi

And just like that... Y/N smiled! She hadn't smiled since I fixed her up, which was why I'm really surprised by this! "Hey, you should really smile more!" I smiled at her.

You

Smile... I believe smiling is when we show happiness using our lips. The night passed, and I gladly learned about the objects around Master Kazuichi's house. Later on, maybe somewhere in the afternoon, Master Kazuichi took me outside so I could learn more.