Chapter 7

Kazuichi

"What a day!" As soon as I and Y/N arrived back home, we both almost fell onto the floor the moment we took a step inside. All of that must've drained a lot of battery from Y/N. 

You

Even though I was very tired and my battery was only at 5%, I still felt some type of energy inside of me. I didn't mind getting exhausted from something as fun as that. I enjoyed it. I could also feel almost every last bit of my battery drain right out of me. And just like that, I was put to sleep. This worries me a lot because I think that I won't ever wake up. Master Kazuichi is the only one who can replace my batteries. If I don't ever wake up, then I'll think that something bad has happened to Master Kazuichi.

Kazuichi

Hm... It seems that her battery's all out. So, I stood up from my spot and picked up Y/N, laying her on my bed. And replacing her batteries. Right after that, I fell straight asleep... And woke up to Y/N already making breakfast for me.

You

I was surprised that I was able to sleep in a bed for the first time. It was probably because I was put into a very deep sleep. Now, I feel energized and ready for the day now that my battery's up to 100%. 

Kazuichi

Once I and Y/N arrived at our class, the first thing that happened was...

Ms. Yukizome

"Great timing Kazuichi! Do you have any other places that the class could visit? We really enjoy it!"

Kazuichi 

"O-Oh, I'll try to figure out a place where we can go later on today!"

You

The class enjoys the places that I and Master Kazuichi plan to go to... So I borrowed Chiaki's laptop for a minute, and tried to search for places that were near us. Of course, we're still at work even though it looks like we're just slacking off and using our school time as a vacation.

Kazuichi

"A bridge?"

You

"It is not only a bridge but much more than that! The laptop says that the bridge goes over a river, and there are cherry blossoms and a whole lot of other beautiful flowers!"

Ms. Yukizome

"Yes! That sounds wonderful, Y/N!" 

Fuyuhiko

"Doesn't a bridge, a river, and some flowers sound boring to you guys?"

Class

"Nope."

Chiaki

"I think it would be really nice to visit a bridge with lots of flowers. It would be nice scenery."

Mahiru

"I can take pictures of the class at the scenery!"

You

Ms. Yukizome drove the bus while I gave her the directions. It was only a short drive since it was only nearby. Once everyone got off, we all couldn't take our eyes off of the flowers.

Sonia

"What beautiful flowers!"

Akane

"Are they edible?"

Fuyuhiko

"I've gotta admit, it's kind of nice."