Chapter 11

Hi just so u know there's gonna be lot's of angst in the next few chapters lol get ready

Kazuichi

Even though I don't treat her well... Even though I've made her cry multiple times... She still chooses me over herself. The last thing I could see was her face, as her hand pushed me with force. I didn't expect her to...

You

This won't do much for him, but I'll try. As everything around me was silent, muffled, and slow, I smiled at Master Kazuichi. One last smile. 

Kazuichi

This time I know that her smile wasn't forced. It only lasted a few seconds, but it felt like it was lasting a whole hour. The bomb blew up, making a loud noise. I fell in the bush, keeping my eyes shut and covering my ears. 

You

And like that, the bomb broke out, blowing me away. 

Junko

Seems like my work is done here! Seeing Kazuichi in pain is too boring. "Let's go Mukuro!" I walked away, with Mukuro following behind me.

You

My battery. Is low. 

Kazuichi

I opened my eyes and removed my hands from my ears moments later, hoping that everything had stopped. "Y/N?" My voice was weak and scratchy. Not even I would recognize my voice. "Y/N?!" Where has she gone?!

You

I see him. He is running to me.

Kazuichi

"Y/N! There you are!" She looked perfectly fine to me. None of her parts were destroyed! "Y/N! You're okay! Come on, this time we really have t get out of here!" I started running, but she didn't follow... "Y/N? Why aren't you moving?"

You

"My battery is very low. The estimated time until I fall into a deep sleep is two minutes."

Kazuichi

"What?! T-Then I'll carry you!"

You

"You can't do that. The next bomb is going off in 30 seconds."

Kazuichi

"30?! That should be enough time for us to get out of here!"

You

"It won't be. This bomb is designed to destroy a large area. If you carry me out, it will slow you down, and we will both die."

Kazuichi

"But-"

You

"Just go. You'll be able to reconstruct me, right?"

Kazuichi

That's the thing. I can't.

You

"15 seconds."

Kazuichi

"Shut up! I'm taking you out of here no matter what!" As I started to wrap Y/N's arm around me, something pulled me away from her and started running away!

You

"Thank you, Nekomaru," I said quietly, as I reached 0% and... Fell into a deep sleep. Never to wake up again.