Chapter 25 {How Kazuichi Would Act While Y/N is Preggo}

If u don't know what preggo is it means pregnant just so u know lol

Kazuichi

"A... Baby?"

You

"Yeah! What's wrong?" 

Kazuichi

"Ooohhhhhh... What if I'm a bad- horrible father?!"

You

"Kazuichi, you won't be a terrible father! You can take care of me, so you can take care of our child!"

Kazuichi

"Well, I'm gonna be super truthful and honest right now, but I don't know how babies are made!"

You

"Kazuichi, that's a horrible lie." Well, that's expected from a horrible liar.

Kazuichi

"A kid... Wait, so that means I am a father?! Or... Going to be a father?"

You

"Why, do you not like the fact that we're going to have a child?"

Kazuichi

"No, no, I'm really happy! But I'm really nervous!"

Although Kazuichi will be super anxious then and there, he will always do his best to take much care of you. When you get up to do something, Kazuichi will ALWAYS offer to do it for you. If you decline, he'll still do it. He had already been making small mechanical toys for the kid already, even if the baby isn't born yet. Sometimes when you don't feel okay, he will panic and call a doctor over because he is too afraid to deal with the situation, and after it makes him feel bad since he couldn't do anything about it. But you always tell him that it wasn't his fault and that he is amazing. He loves it when you remind him how amazing he can be.

Comment some ideas I can write to continue this book!

This is @crybabyxangel idea btw!