Chapter 8

You

"Akane, I make Master Kazuichi dinner because I care for him. Also, he tells me about how he can't cook and that he always has to go out and buy something from a restaurant which wastes his money. I didn't want him to lost money, so I made him dinner instead. Master Kazuichi is a very nice person, and he would never use me as a servant."

Ibuki

"I think that proves it! The emotionless robot girl likes the stinky messy pink-haired boy!"

Chiaki

"I hope this doesn't come out as rude but aren't you a robot? Isn't it unusual for a robot to catch feelings for an actual human being?"

You

"Yes."

Akane

"So you do like Kazuichi?!"

You

"I never said I did."

Ibuki

"But Ibuki heard the whole thing!"

Chiaki

I giggled and said: "Y/N, you just fell into a trap!"

You

"I did?" Everyone started laughing.

Mahiru

"Haha! You practically just admitted that you like him!"

You

And then I realized. "Oh." And I continued playing the videogame.

Akane

"Ooh! She's trying to ignore it!"

Ibuki

"Confession time! Confession time!"

Hiyoko

"When do you plan on confessing to that smelly disgusting son of a bitch?"

You

That's not the right way to describe Master Kazuichi... "I don't think I will." 

Sonia

"But if you do not, then how will you gain happiness?"

You

"I'm happy with what I have."

Mahiru

"Seriously? If you have feelings for a certain someone, it's best if you tell them. But, if you don't wanna, then that's fine."

Peko

"If you confess to Kazuichi, he will be flustered."

Hiyoko

"Oh yeah! You'll embarrass him, and then he'll get upset!"

Mikan

"H-Hiyoko, I don't think that will encourage Y/N to confess..."

Hiyoko

"Who asked you?!"

You

Maybe I should. Maybe I shouldn't. Which one is it? Chiaki is correct. I'm a robot. I shouldn't be able to develop feelings for others. Later on in the day, they all told me ways that I could tell him. They all said that if I gave him a flower and told him on the spot, he'd accept my feelings. But I'm not so sure. I'm a robot after all. So, they all practiced being Master Kazuichi.