Chapter 23 {Kazuichi As A Father}

First, after he learns that you're pregnant, he will be questioning himself if he will be a good father or not. He'll also be super confused.

For this, I'll use C/N as Child's Name

Kazuichi

"C/N, get ready! It's time for school!"

C/N

"Dad, you look funny when you wear glasses!"

Kazuichi

"Hey- I need these when I'm fixing small things okay? When you get back home, I promise your robot will be fixed. Maybe I can even make it look like you!"

C/N

"Can you make it look like mom?"

Kazuichi

"Yes of course!"

C/N

"Hooray!"

You

"Come on, we're going to be late!" 

Of course, Kazuichi will still develop a habit of reverting into a child-like personality at times, like let's say he does this when around you and C/N. But he knows when to act mature, like when he's meeting new people and when he's talking about things that could change his life.

I think that Kazuichi would have the same appearance, but he doesn't wear his hat anymore and is usually wearing his glasses although he hates them. He treats his child with care, and not how Kazuichi's father treated him. 

TW: ABUSE

(Kazuichi was formerly abused by his idiot father if you didn't know) And he always makes sure that his family is happy. If C/N is going through a hard time in school or something like that, Kazuichi will always be the one to try his best and solve the problem because he knows how hard you will be working at the moment.

Kazuichi

"See, look at how I do it, C/N. If you learn how to do it real good and properly, then maybe I can bring you to the bike shop with me!"

C/N

"Really?! That would be awesome! Maybe, I can get into that school? What's it called again... Peak Hope's something something?"

You

Oh no, I don't think that would be a good place for him to go... "Oh- Uh- C/N, there's a lot of other great academies! I just don't think that Hope's Peak Academy would be a good place to go!"

C/N

"Why? Didn't you and dad go to that school?"

Kazuichi

"Well, yes we did! But there was a loooottttt that happened when we went there!"

C/N

"Is this a photo of you and mom?"

You

"Why yes, it is!"

C/N

"Dad looks so different!"

Kazuichi

"Well yeah, of course, it was a long time since we took that picture."

C/N

"Can we go to that beach? The one in the photo?"

You

"I don't see why not!"

C/N

"Hey, mom, tell me how you and dad met! I need it so I can share with my class!"

C/N's classmate

"Really? Your mother was a robot?!"

C/N

"Yeah! Look here, it's a picture of her when she was a robot, and this is a picture of her as a human!"

C/N's Classmate

"Wow! They're like twins!"

C/N Loves sharing stories of Kazuichi and you to his class, C/N thinks it makes himself/herself look cool since he/she had cool parents.

As said in the previous chapter, I really don't want to end this book so I BEG OF U to comment some ideas!!! You can comment ideas about like when you two met in the lab or something, or when you were still a robot, or maybe even times when you and Kazuichi were remnants of despair and stuff.

Also, this is @kazuichi_is_my_life idea! Creds to him/her!