Chapter 19

Kazuichi

I really don't know how to respond to that. "Are you mad?"

You

"Well, what the fuck does it look like?"

Ibuki

*Gasp* Ibuki just witnessed Y/N swear! She's never sworn before!

Akane

"Y/N! You swear?!"

You

"So what?! So what if I've been hiding away who I really am so that you guys would actually like me for once?!"

Nagito

"Y/N..." I feel her pain.

You

"W-Why are all of you here suddenly?! Go away! Stop- Don't look at me!" The only thing I can ever do now is... Simply run away. 

Mahiru

"Hey- Y/N! Please come back!"

You

I don't want to. I don't belong here... I'm better off staying in the lab.

Kazuichi

I ruined everything. Well, that's not the first time I've ruined something. I'm such a horrible person... Always ruining stuff.

You

Where to go now? It's so cold outside... I'm most likely not welcome into Kazuichi's home anymore... Not that I want to go there anyway. I thought that now that I'm not a robot, everyone would like me better. I could tell that everyone hated my robot. If he really does hate me that much, then why would he interfere with my life anyway? He's different. Much different from anyone else. 

Kazuichi

"Y/N, open the door! Please!" It's most likely that she's not home, but she had the keys to the house... What do I do now? It's freezing outside... I might as well get hypothermia and die. Y/N, just where are you? I'm sorry... I know it won't change anything between us, but I'm sorry. Truly sorry. I'm getting looks from my neighbours... Ah, who cares. I might just die here without trying to do anything about it. Sorry, Miss Sonia. Sorry, Gundham. Sorry, Miss Yukizome. Sorry... Y/N.

You

Should I really go back home? Should I? I feel bad... Kazuichi isn't able to get into his own house because I've got the keys... I guess... I guess I should really get going. I must. My body stopped shivering, and I started running the opposite way I came from. It's dark, and the heavy snow is blocking out the night sky. The lights around me are of no help.

Junko

"Yeah, that's not happening. Let him die!" Hooray! I finally did what I couldn't before! 

Mukuro

"We gave you a chance. We found you."

Junko

"Ugh! Mukuro, I'm tired of your pathetic little flat ass speaking for me all the time! Shut up!" 

Mukuro

"Yes, Junko!"

Junko

"Ahem, anyways, Kazuichi will die. And so will you! That's all you gotta know. I'll just get another kid from the lab, and they'll be my experiment from then on. Alright then, see you never!"

You

Blood. It's dripping from my hip. Ouch. I'm found. My hand is bloody. What do I do? I want to continue. I want to continue walking to Kazuichi. He needs help. He needs sleep. He needs food. He needs water. He needs warmth. He needs me.

Kazuichi

"Y/N! Come b-back!" The cold's getting to me. I can't even speak properly. Everything's so numb, I think my skin and bones are about to get paralyzed. How about... I know! How about I sleep? That... Sleeping should get rid of all feelings. Hopefully, I won't die while sleeping... I'd rather feel the pain of dying than die just simply like that. 

You

There... Right there! There he is! Is he okay?! Why isn't he moving?! Right as I attempted to run, the blood poured out even faster. I hate it. I hate it all. Even though Junko helped me escape from that hell hole, I still... I still have no respect for that... For that bitch. Here I am, standing in front of Kazuichi. Laying on the ground. Of course, the first thing I have to do is... Make sure that he's alive. To prevent my wound from getting even worse, I had to slowly kneel on the snow. On Kazuichi's lawn. I put my fingers on his wrist, and there was a cold faint pulse. It doesn't matter. At least he's alive... Anyway, I should really get going. The keys... Where are the keys? Junko probably... No. She certainly stole them. I swear I'll kill her. I must. I should do anything to protect Kazuichi. And so, I'll lean up against the exterior walls of his house and do my best to keep him warm. It stings, I'll be dying soon. But if this is what will help Kazuichi, then it's fine by me. I laid his head on my lap. Hehe... It's exactly the opposite of what it's supposed to be. Why does crying feel so much more painful when I'm a human? Why? Pain is something nobody wants to feel. Unless they're crazy. The cold is making me sleepy... I can't and don't want to stay awake any longer. I might as well just... Sleep.

Kazuichi

What's going on? Is it morning? Am I alive? I woke up to the touch of hands on my head. Who is it? The dead bright sky stung my eyes. I was surprised that I was able to sleep in snow... That's something I thought I'd never do in my life. I got up from that uncomfortable position and looked at the person who was holding me. "Y/N! You came back!" Why didn't she go inside the house? "Y/N?" I tried shaking her awake. "Y/N, it's time to wake up!" She must be in a really deep sleep... Probably having a good dream. I got up, and tried carrying her... What is that? "Hey, Y/N?" I tried shaking her awake again. No, she can't be dead! It's just blood! It's just blood, It's just blood, It's just blood, It's just blood! She can't be dead because... Because? "Somebody call an ambulance!" I left my cellphone inside the house! I can't call anyone for help! I was screaming so loudly, I probably couldn't even realize before because I couldn't hear anything... Everything was silent. 

Gundham

What is that foul noise coming from outside? Of course, I have the need to go check what it is.

Kazuichi

I want to call for help. But I don't want to leave Y/N's side...

Gundham

"What is all this noise?"