Dig One's Grave

First, Richard proceeded forward and tried to shoot the bottle but failed drastically. Davis, who was laughing at Richard, progressed next and repeated the same failure as Richard.

Ultimately, Holland went ahead and tried to shoot the bottle. Fortunately, in his first shot, he hit the bottle. In his disdain, he bet again on the next bottle and told his friend that this time, he would shoot the bottle while his one eyes closed. He closed his right eyes and tried to hit the bottle, but accidentally he shot the cat who was trespassing there. It was a horrendous tragedy for Holland as he never killed anything in his life. He was in shock and feeling repentance.

Eventually, they decided to bury the cat in Holland's backyard.

They went to the backyard and started digging a grave for the cat. After digging for a while, they found something unusual in the grave, a piece of degraded red satin cloth in which something was wrapped. Nevertheless, they shrouded the cat within a simple cotton cloth and placed it into the grave. Subsequently, they started pouring the soil to fill the grave and then stamped it to the surface level.

The red satin cloth had almost deteriorated as it seemed it was lying there for more than a century. Holland took the fabric, cleared it up and opened it to disclose the hidden item. He discovered three awfully bizarre rings.